Earning Skywards Miles:
- To earn Skywards Miles, you must submit your receipt via The Dubai Mall app within 14 days of the purchase.
- Maximum Skywards Miles earning:
- Silver members: 10,000 Skywards Miles per month.
- Blue members: 5,000 Skywards Miles per month.
- You will not earn Skywards Miles on: credit/debit card receipts, returned products, manually written receipts, Emaar gift card purchases or any other gift cards purchases, deposit and item reservation receipts, Mediclinic bills, insurance payments, screenshots taken from The Dubai Mall App or any other app, pictures taken from other devices’ screens, photocopied or scanned receipts, online order or online purchase receipts, Etisalat receipts, Du receipts, utility payments, DED receipts, bank receipts, exchange conversion of currency receipts, and travel payments made through the travel agencies.
- You must ensure that the entire receipt is captured when uploading.
- Each receipt must be scanned separately.
- Items purchased through a credit note, through credit transfer or through item exchange will not be accepted. Skywards Miles will only be awarded on the remaining value.
- In linking your Emirates Skywards account to The Dubai Mall App, you consent to and authorize Emirates Skywards to share the following details with The Dubai Mall: your name, your Emirates Skywards membership number, tier status, and Skywards Miles balance. Your Emirates Skywards account login details will not be shared with The Dubai Mall.
- Verification and approval of receipts is at the discretion of The Dubai Mall.
- Your Skywards Miles will be credited within:
- One week – for purchases below USD 10,000.
- One month - for purchases above USD 10,000.
- To claim missing Miles, you can contact The Dubai Mall within six months of your purchase.
- Once a receipt is scanned, it cannot be used for another Emirates Skywards member.
- Skywards Skysurfers, My Family and Business Rewards accounts cannot earn Miles via The Dubai Mall App.
- Receipt information may be shared with retailers purely for verification, validation and fraud detection purposes.
- The Miles earning and benefits offered may change at any time without prior notice.
- Emirates Skywards Programme Rules(Opens page in the same tab) apply.
- The Dubai Mall Terms & Conditions(Opens external link in a new tab) apply.
Complimentary access to The Lounge at Fashion Avenue:
- To access The Lounge, you must show your Emirates Skywards profile under the Rewards section in The Dubai Mall app.
- Your Lounge access is limited to once per day.
- You must contact The Lounge prior to your visit on 04 367 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org(Opens email provider) (Access is subject to availability).
- The dress code policy is smart casual and Emirati national dress. (Beach clothes, shorts, flip flops, and caps are not allowed).
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed entry to The Lounge.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited within The Lounge.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in The Lounge.
In-Mall Chauffeur Service in The Dubai Mall:
- The In-Mall Chauffeur working hours follow The Dubai Mall hours.
- You must show your Emirates Skywards membership profile under Rewards section in The Dubai Mall App to the Guest Service associate at The Dubai Mall information desk to enjoy this benefit.
- The In-Mall Chauffeur service is subject to availability.
Reserved Parking at The Dubai Mall:
- To access the Reserved Parking, you must register your vehicle license plate details through The Dubai Mall app. This benefit is limited to one vehicle.
- Access is subject to availability.
Complimentary Delivery Service:
- Delivery areas covered include the Downtown Dubai area and all EMAAR hotels.
- You must provide your full name, physical address, email ID and registered phone number to the Guest Service agent or to the retailer to enjoy this benefit. Incomplete information will incur a cancellation.
- The Delivery Service is available daily, between 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- For same day delivery, you must drop off the item(s) before 5:00 p.m., for delivery before 10:00 p.m.
- Your items will be returned to The Dubai Mall Delivery Service if you are not available for the first and second delivery attempt. You will be notified by SMS.
- Groceries and perishable items are not accepted.
- The maximum cumulative weight for multiple or a single item is 25 kg. The maximum dimensions are: L120cm x W 90 cm x H 85 cm.
- The Dubai Mall is not responsible for damages incurred during the Delivery Service. Fragile items must be appropriately wrapped by the retail store to prevent any damage before collection.
- The Dubai Mall reserves the right to decline the acceptance or collection of any bag if the terms and conditions are not followed.
Dining Discounts at select Emaar hotels:
- The food and beverage discount applies to all restaurants operated by Emaar Hospitality Group, except for Rove Hotels.
- To enjoy this benefit, you must provide the restaurant personnel with a unique voucher code, which will appear on The Dubai Mall App once you have scanned a barcode or input a 4 digit code that will be provided by the restaurant personnel.
- Emaar Hospitality Group restaurants are located outside The Dubai Mall and therefore you will not earn Skywards Miles at these restaurants.
- The discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The discount applies to a table of up to nine guests.
- This benefit cannot be traded in exchange for cash.
- This benefit can be claimed once a day.