- The auto upgrade function will be available only if there are sufficient seats for all passengers on the booking.
- Auto upgrades are available 90 days before departure up to 72 hours before departure.
- Auto upgrades are processed for flights between 60 days and 48 hours from departure, subject to upgrade seats availability.
- Auto upgrades are not applicable for redemptions from My Family group account.
- The following Emirates fare types are eligible for subscription to auto upgrade:
Economy Class - Flex and Flex Plus
Business Class – Saver, Flex and Flex Plus
- Skywards Miles will be redeemed for all passengers in the itinerary when you elect to be upgraded automatically.
- The number of Skywards Miles required will be based on each segment of your journey and not the origin-destination combination with connecting segments.
- When an auto upgrade is selected, the upgrade will not be processed if insufficient Miles are available when the seats become available.
- If additional taxes must be paid for an upgrade, auto upgrade will not be available, but you can subscribe to notifications.
- The auto upgrade will not be processed if there are changes to the original itinerary after you subscribe.
- Group Bookings are not eligible for subscription to Upgrade Notifications and Auto Upgrade.
- All Emirates Skywards Program Rules apply.