In order to upgrade a flight online:
- An eticket must have been issued for each passenger traveling.
- The flight must be operated and marketed by Emirates—i.e., no codeshare flights.
- Upgrades on emirates.com can be made up to six hours before your flight departs; if there are fewer than six hours to go, this facility will not be available online.
- The dates and flight numbers on your eticket must match the dates and flight numbers on your booking.
- If there are multiple passengers on your booking, the system will attempt to upgrade them all, and there may not be sufficient miles in your account to do this. In this case, please call your nearest Emirates Contact Center for help.