Help Center

What if my travel agent forgot to add my membership number to my booking?

Your travel agent can add your Emirates Business Rewards membership number to your booking at any time before travel begins, or if you’ve only completed part of your travel. Just ask the agent to amend the booking in one of the formats below, replacing EK888XXXXXX with your Emirates Business Rewards membership number.

It must be in the exact format shown, including spaces.

Galileo entry:SI.EK*1BRWD EK888XXXXXX
Sabre/Abacus/Worldspan entry:3OSI EK 1BRWD EK888XXXXXX
Amadeus entry:OS EK 1BRWD EK888XXXXXX
Apollo entry:@:3OSI EK 1BRWD EK888XXXXXX
Farelogix entry:1BRWD EK888XXXXXX
Travelsky entry:OSI EK 1BRWD EK888XXXXXX/P1 (Note: P1 is passenger#1)

If you’ve already completed your travel, please ask your Program Administrator to complete and submit the missing Points claim form.

Call us

Your contact information will be updated if you change the value in the Choose Your Country combo box.

Flights and Emirates services

Please call this number for questions related to flights, Chauffeur-drive, Dubai Stopovers, and other Emirates services.

Hotel reservations

Please call or visit (opens in a new window) if you’re making or have made a reservation with our hotel partner Please note is unable to answer questions related to hotels booked as part of a Dubai stopover package, Dubai Connect, or any other Emirates services.

Car rental

Please call this number for car rental questions only. This service is provided by our partner, CarTrawler.
CarTrawler is unable to respond to questions related to Emirates' Chauffeur-drive service or any other Emirates services.

Tours and activities

Please call or email (opens your default email client) if you’re making or have made ticket purchases with our partner Please note that will be unable to answer any questions related to other Emirates services.

Travel Insurance

Please call this number for general queries or to make changes to your travel insurance policy.

Please call this number if you need to file a claim.