Travelling with Emirates and Deutsche Bahn is easy, with great rates on train tickets for all Emirates customers travelling to Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Frankfurt.
Book Rail&Fly online
If your journey starts in Germany, you can enjoy complimentary travel on Deutsche Bahn to and from the airport. Once you’ve booked your flights you can add Deutsche Bahn Rail&Fly tickets to your itinerary through Manage a booking. You can pay with a credit or debit card, PayPal or real-time bank transfer (where available).
Other ways to book
Contact your travel agent or local Emirates office to book your Rail&Fly tickets at the same time as you book your flights. If your journey starts in Germany your train tickets will be complimentary, if your journey starts from any other country special rates will apply.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets for travel on the rail sectors will be issued in conjunction with Emirates flight sectors on the same ticket.
- Passengers may change the coach class on the train subject to payment of the fare difference.
- The train tickets are valid on the entire Deutsche Bahn rail network to or from Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Frankfurt.
- Rail journeys are valid on all Deutsche Bahn trains (including ICE) except Thalys, Deutsche Bahn car shipment trains and special trains.
- City Night Line and ICE Sprinter trains are subject to compulsory reservation and a supplement is charged which you can buy at any Deutsche Bahn sales outlet.
- Rail&Fly is valid for travel within Germany, on the day of arrival in Germany and on the following day. Should you wish to start your journey one day before your flight departs make sure to note this when you book. The first day of validity is governed by the date shown on your ticket.
- Journeys within regional transport associations are not permitted. For further information please visit www.bahn.de(Opens an external website in a new tab).
- If a return Rail&Fly journey is booked, a single Deutsche Bahn ticket is printed for the journey. Your return leg is valid for a period of 12 months. The train ticket can be used only in connection with your Emirates flight.
- In most cases, it will not be necessary to secure your seats once you have purchased your train tickets. However seats might not be guaranteed during peak times, for example on Friday and Sunday evenings. Once you have bought the tickets through emirates.com, your local Emirates office or travel agent, you can make seat reservations directly at www.bahn.de(Opens an external website in a new tab) Deutsche Bahn will charge a fee of EUR 4 each way to be paid by credit card.