Renewal Fee (effective 2nd year)
- Infinite Credit Card: AED 1,500
- Signature Credit Card: AED 700
- Savings Account and Visa Debit Card: AED 200 every month
Welcome bonus Skywards Miles
- As a new cardholder, you are entitled to a one time bonus upon payment of the joining fee in full.
- The bonus Skywards Miles awarded are:
- Infinite Credit Card: 35,000 Miles
- Signature Credit Card: 15,000 Miles
- Savings Account and Visa Debit Card: 25,000 Skywards Miles
- If you cancel and subsequently re-apply for the card, you will not be eligible to earn the bonus Skywards Miles again.
Spend bonus Skywards Miles
- Infinite Credit Card: 40,000 Miles on spending at least USD 25,000 within the first 3 billing statements.
- Signature Credit Card: 15,000 Miles on spending at least USD 10,000 within the first 3 billing statements.
Emirates spend bonus Skywards Miles
- Infinite Credit Card: 25,000 Miles on spending at least USD 7,500 on emirates.com or at any Emirates sales office in the UAE within the first 12 billing statements.
- Signature Credit Card: 10,000 Miles on spending at least USD 3,750 on emirates.com or at any Emirates sales office in the UAE within the first 12 billing statements.
Maintaining Savings account balance bonus Skywards Miles
- Savings Account and Debit Card: 25,000 Miles on maintaining a minimum average monthly account balance of AED 750,000 on the 3rd month of account opening
Skywards Miles earning per USD equivalent spend
- Infinite Credit Card:
- Emirates and flydubai spends: 2 Miles
- Duty free, online food delivery and car booking app spends: 2 Miles
- Foreign currency spends: 1.5 Miles
- Local currency spends: 1 Mile
- Signature Credit Card:
- Emirates and flydubai spends: 1.5 Miles
- Duty free, online food delivery and car booking app spends: 1.5 Miles
- Foreign currency spends: 1 Mile
- Local currency spends: 0.75 Miles
- Savings Account and Debit Card:
- 5 Miles on Foreign currency spends and 4 Miles for Local currency spends on average monthly account balance of AED 1,000,000 and above
- 2.5 Miles on Foreign currency spends and 2 Miles for Local currency spends on average monthly account balance of AED 500,000 – 999,999
- 1.25 Miles on Foreign currency spends and 1 Mile for Local currency spends on average monthly account balance of AED 250,000 – 499,999
- Eligible spends are retail spends made on the card except for cash advances, balance transfers, conversion to instalment plans, any fees and charges paid on the card account, Dial a cheque, credit voucher with any internal calculations with purchase of foreign currency with transactions conducted at Exchange Houses with utility bill payments made through Emirates NBD Banknet Online and/or by utilising any other payment channel provided by Emirates NBD with purchase of savings certificates, bonds and other debt instruments with transactions that the Bank decides are disputed, erroneous, unauthorized, illegal and/or fraudulent.
- Local currency spends are eligible spends in AED currency. Transactions made outside the UAE in AED currency will be classified as local currency spends.
- Spends made under the category “Insurance”, “Car dealership related”, “Grocery and Supermarkets” will earn 25% of the local currency spend Miles. Spends made under the category “Real estate”, “Education”, “Petroleum”, “Government Services”, “Bill Payments (including utility and Telecommunication)” will earn 10% of the local currency spend Miles as defined by VISA.
- Foreign currency spends are eligible spends in non-AED currency.
- Spends made on merchants located in European Union will earn 50% of the foreign currency spend Miles.
- Emirates spends are eligible spends made on emirates.com or at the Emirates Sales office.
- With the Express Miles programme, Infinite Credit Cardholders can earn 50% bonus Skywards Miles every month, by paying a nominal monthly fee. For more information visit Emirates NBD.
- Skywards Miles will be credited to the primary credit cardholder's Emirates Skywards account within 6 8 weeks of the statement date and debit cardholder’s Emirates Skywards account within 3 weeks.
- Skywards Miles earned by supplementary cardholders will be credited to the primary cardholder’s Emirates Skywards account.
- The number of Skywards Miles earned from card spend will be displayed on the primary cardholder's monthly card statement.
- Where a refund is made on a card, the Skywards Miles total will be adjusted accordingly by Emirates NBD from subsequent Miles earnings.
- If you are an existing Emirates Skywards member, you need to enter your existing membership number when applying for the card.
- If you are not an existing Emirates Skywards member, your personal information will be shared by the Bank with Emirates to enrol you in the Emirates Skywards programme.
Emirates Skywards Silver status
- The Emirates Skywards Silver status will be awarded to the primary cardholder.
- The Silver status is valid as long as the Infinite Credit Card and Debit Card is active.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks upon payment of the joining fees to be enrolled or upgraded to Emirates Skywards Silver status.
- An email confirmation of your status will be sent with instructions on how to view and download your Emirates Skywards Silver digital card.
- If you are an existing Emirates Skywards Gold or Platinum member, your existing status will not be affected.
Lounge access via LoungeKey
- You can access all lounges under the LoungeKey programme offered by VISA.
- Infinite Card and Debit Card holder: you and a guest are entitled to unlimited access to more than 1,000 lounges worldwide.
- Signature Card holder: you are entitled to unlimited access to more than 1000 lounges worldwide.
- To avail this benefit, you need to present your card at the lounge reception
- For more details and applicable lounge locations please visit loungekey.com
Easy Payment Plan with Emirates
- All Emirates tickets purchased on emirates.com above AED 500 can be converted into 3 months Easy Payment Plan.
- To take advantage of this payment option, simply book and purchase tickets at emirates.com using your Emirates NBD Skywards Card, and immediately apply for the payment option once your online purchase is complete, using the link provided on the booking confirmation page. Terms & conditions apply.
Complimentary green fees at selected golf clubs in the UAE
- You need to spend a minimum of AED 5,000 per month to take advantage of this benefit.
- You can avail this benefit at the following golf courses:
- The Track Meydan Golf Club
- Address Montgomerie
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- Sharjah Gold and Shooting Club
- Yas Links Golf Club
- A nominal processing fees of AED30 is applicable per booking.
- A ‘no show’ fee will be charged. Charges vary from course to course.
- This benefit is capped at twice a month.
International concierge service and Complimentary travel insurance
- These benefits are offered by VISA.
- To avail these benefits you simply need to pay for the service using the primary Infinite or Signature Card.
- Infinite Credit and Debit Card: visit visamiddleeast.com/infinite for more information.
- Signature Credit Card: visit visamiddleeast.com/signature for more information.
- Alternatively, you may call 8000 441 3487 (UAE toll free) or +61 2 9947 1445 (overseas)
Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.