Skywards Miles earning
- Skywards Miles will be credited to the primary cardholder's Emirates Skywards account within 48 hours of the statement generation date by the bank.
- Cardholders will earn 1 Skywards Mile for every INR 100 spent on insurance and utility transactions
- Cardholders will not earn Skywards Miles on fuel transactions, cash advances, ATM withdrawals, Expenditure in form of EMI, Balance transfer, Personal Loan on Credit Cards, any fees and charges paid on the card account; transactions that the Bank decides are disputed, unauthorised, illegal and/or fraudulent.
- If there are any supplementary cardholders linked to the card account, any Skywards Miles they earn by spending on their cards will also be credited to the primary cardholder’s Emirates Skywards account.
- Skywards Miles earning is up to the credit limit assigned to the credit card for each statement cycle.
- The number of Skywards Miles earned from credit card spends will be displayed on the primary cardholder's monthly credit card statement.
- Where a refund is made on a card, the Skywards Miles total will be adjusted accordingly by ICICI Bank from subsequent Miles earnings.
- Current Emirates Skywards members have the responsibility to enter their existing membership number when applying for the card. Please note, the Emirates Skywards membership number entered must be for an Emirates Skywards account in the cardholder’s name.
- If the cardholder is not an existing Emirates Skywards member, the personal information will be shared by the Bank with Emirates to enrol the cardholder in the Emirates Skywards loyalty programme.
Welcome and Annual Renewal Bonus Skywards Miles
- Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank credit cardholders will earn bonus Skywards Miles based on eligibility upon payment of annual fee.
- The bonus Skywards Miles will be credited to the primary cardholder's Emirates Skywards account within 48 hours of the statement generation date by the bank.
- If the cardholder cancels and subsequently re-applies for the card, the cardholder will not be eligible to earn the bonus Skywards Miles again.
Complimentary Emirates Skywards Tier membership
- The Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership is available for the primary cardholder of the Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card and Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card upon payment of annual fee.
- For Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde credit cardholders, the Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership is valid as long as the card is active. While for the Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Sapphiro credit cardholders can enjoy Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership for one year and retain their status by spending at least INR 500,000 every year.
- Emirates Skywards ICICI Bank Emeralde credit cardholders can fast track to Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership with a total spend of INR 15,00,000, of which INR 50,000 must be with Emirates within 12 months from the card issuance date. The Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership will be active upon payment of the annual fee in the subsequent year.
- Cardholders who are existing Emirates Skywards Gold or Emirates Skywards Silver members will retain their current status.
- Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.
Airport Lounge and Spa access
- As part of Dreamfolks Lounge Access Programme, you can relax at more than 450 airport lounges across 115 countries around the world, regardless of the class or airline you fly with, or whether or not you are a member of an airline frequent flyer club.
- Enhance your airport lounge experience with the feature of domestic and international airport lounge visits and spa sessions at selected airports in India every year, through complimentary Dreamfolks membership, as per eligibly of the card variant.
- For details on Dreamfolks Lounge Access Programme, please visit dreamfolks.in(Opens an external website in a new tab)
- ICICI Bank terms and conditions apply.