Only the following passengers are allowed to travel to Morocco:
- Moroccan passport holders
- Foreign nationals who are residents of Morocco
- Foreign nationals who do not require an entry visa to Morocco and travelling for business, if they hold an invitation from a Moroccan company
- Foreign nationals who do not require an entry visa to enter Morocco and travelling for tourism, if they hold a confirmed hotel booking
- Diplomats connecting from Dubai and any point on the Emirates network
All travellers, except children below 11 years old, who are entering Morocco must take a COVID-19 PCR test 72 hours before arrival. The printed test results must be presented on request at check-in and to local officials on arrival.
Travellers must complete the passenger health form(Opens an external website in a new tab) before departure and present a printed copy of the form upon arrival.
Please check the list of health facilities(Opens a PDF in a new tab) authorised to conduct COVID-19 PCR testing in Morocco.
Customers with onward bookings from Morocco have to ensure that the transit time does not exceed 24 hours and that the onward booking is within the same day of arrival in Morocco. Night stops or layovers in the transit area are not permitted.