- The auto upgrade function will be available only if there are sufficient seats for all passengers on the booking.
- Auto upgrades are available 90 days before departure up to 72 hours before departure.
- Auto upgrades are processed for flights between 60 days and 48 hours from departure, if D or Z becomes available.
- Auto upgrades are not applicable for redemptions from My Family group account.
- The following Emirates fare brands are eligible for subscription to an auto upgrade:
Economy Class - Flex and Flex Plus
Business Class – Saver, Flex and Flex Plus
- Skywards Miles will be redeemed for all passengers in the itinerary when you select to be upgraded automatically.
- The number of Skywards Miles required will be based on each segment of your journey and not the origin-destination combination with connecting segments.
- When an auto upgrade is selected, the upgrade will not be processed if the number of Miles are insufficient at the time of seats being available.
- If there is an additional collection of tax for an upgrade, the auto upgrade will not be available for selection however you can choose to subscribe to notifications.
- The auto upgrade will not be processed if there are changes to the original itinerary once you have subscribed.
- Group Bookings are not eligible for subscription to Upgrade Notifications and Auto Upgrade.
- All Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.