You will need to request OK to board approval if you are:
- a citizen of Pakistan travelling from your country
- a citizen of Sri Lanka or Bangladesh travelling from India or Pakistan
Citizens of India no longer need OK to Board approval.
Please note that citizens of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh do not need OK to board approval unless specifically requested or when travelling from India or Pakistan.
If you need OK to board approval, please complete the form and attach a copy of your visa so we can process your request.
- You need to submit your request at least 24 hours before your scheduled departure. If your UAE visa has been issued less than 24 hours before your flight, please contact your local Emirates office for urgent assistance.
- You are required to present a valid return ticket to get OK to board approval.
- Only seamen/ship crew can travel using a one-way ticket provided that they present a valid seaman’s identification book, all necessary travel documents, or written confirmation from their shipping company stating vessel name and both origin and destination ports.
- Your request will be processed and your booking will be updated automatically once you submit your request. We will send you an email confirming OK to board approval at least 8 hours before your departure.