Electronic visas for Umrah during 2017 are now available for residents of the following countries:
- United Arab Emirates (for expatriates) from 15 March 2017
- Turkey from 1 April 2017
- United Kingdom from 1 April 2017
- Bangladesh from 1 April 2017
- Malaysia from 1 April 2017
- Indonesia from 1 April 2017
Please note no visa is required for GCC nationals.
Additionally, for both Hajj and Umrah in 2018 the Saudi Government will issue electronic visas for all countries. You can learn more on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website(Opens in a new window).