Emirates operates complimentary coach services for passengers holding a flight ticket and travelling to and from Osaka and Nagoya, and from Haneda – see the schedule below.
From Nagoya to Kansai Airport (KIX)
From Kansai Airport (KIX) to Nagoya
From Haneda Airport (HND) to Tokyo Station
From Haneda Airport (HND) to Shinagawa Station
Pickup and drop off points
Monday to Sunday
Pick up location: JR Nagoya station, A berth bus area. You can check the map as reference.
Kansai Airport (KIX)
Monday to Sunday
Pick up location: 1F Arrival Lobby outside the North Exit. You can check the map as reference.
Haneda Airport (HND)
Pick up location: Haneda Airport Terminal 3 charter bus parking spot. Passengers to follow ‘Charter Bus Parking’ signage outside arrivals.
Drop off location: Tokyo Station, Marunouchi North Entrance
Drop off location: Shinagawa Station, Konan Entrance, Bus stop 7
Terms and conditions
- The complimentary bus service is operated by a third party service supplier who bears full responsibility for the complete bus journey in terms of insurance and liability. In case of unexpected off-schedule operation due to traffic jams or other conditions such as weather, the supplier will try to find alternative routes, however there may be a possibility of late arrival or cancellation of the bus service. In some instances, passengers may not be allowed to board the bus due to the supplier’s security conditions. Those cases will be exempt from Emirates’ liability. In case of the above circumstances, Emirates will not provide alternative transportation or travel expense.
- The bus service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Passengers who have not made a prior bus booking may be accepted depending on seat availability as long as they hold a valid flight ticket.
- Our normal baggage allowance applies and storage space on the bus is limited. In case of excess baggage, you can use an unaccompanied delivery service at your own expense. No baggage exceeding the free baggage allowance and size will be accepted on the bus.
- Passengers are required to board the bus 15 minutes prior to departure time. Please also check the latest departure and arrival times.
- If you miss your scheduled bus, Emirates will not bear any transportation expense since this is a complimentary service.
- If you would like to add a bus segment after your ticket has been issued from emirates.com or the Emirates call centre, please contact your local Emirates office.
- If you would like to add a bus segment to a ticket issued from a travel agency, please contact the travel agency where you purchased a ticket.
- Customers under the age of 16 cannot use the bus service alone.
- You are required to wear a seatbelt while riding the bus.
- Wearing a mask is not mandated. However please wear a mask if you feel unwell.
- The bus service may be cancelled the day before if there are no passengers booked.
- Cannot be used with other airline tickets (other than ticket number starting from 176).
- For more information, please contact your local Emirates office or the travel agency from which you purchased your ticket.
Additional terms and conditions for Nagoya – Osaka service:
- The bus service is only available to passengers booked on an Emirates flight into/out of Kansai Airport on the same day. However, if you cannot take the bus on the same day due to quarantine issues at arrival, etc., you can rebook the next operated bus service from Kansai Airport to Nagoya Station. Rebooking for any reasons other than those mentioned earlier are prohibited
- Please contact staff at the bus meeting place and provide them with your name.
- If you purchased your ticket including the bus segment from emirates.com, please select "Nagoya Station" as your departure or destination at the time of booking.
- Please refrain from waiting in the JR Bus waiting room or other facilities nearby.
- There is no toilet on the bus. The bus will stop for a short break only once while driving. Passengers cannot join or leave the bus from the short break point