Emirates to operate chartered flights to Moscow and St. Petersburg
The airline will deploy special flights from 20 – 29 March, 2020 to repatriate Russian citizens
Dubai, UAE: 19 March 2020 - Due to the temporary suspension of air services between Russia and UAE, Emirates will temporarily suspend its operations to Russia starting from 20 March until further notice.
To facilitate the return of travelers whose journeys were disrupted, Emirates will operate selected charter flights to Moscow and St. Petersburg between 20 March and 29 March, 2020. Only Russian nationals will be allowed to travel on these special flights from Dubai to Moscow and St. Petersburg and the return Emirates flights will only be open to non-Russian nationals.
Please see below the flight schedules. All timings are local.
Applicable to 20 – 29 March 2020 only:
- Dubai to Moscow: EK133 departs at 9:15hrs and arrives at 13:45hrs.
- Moscow to Dubai: EK134 departs at 17:00hrs and arrives at 23:15hrs.
Applicable to 20 March 2020 only:
- Dubai to Moscow: EK 131 departs at 16:15hrs and arrives at 20:40hrs.
- Moscow to Dubai: EK 132 departs at 23:50hrs and arrives at 6:15hrs.
Applicable to 20 - 25 March and 27 – 29 March 2020, only:
- Dubai to St. Petersburg: EK 175 departs at 15:30hrs and arrives at 20:45hrs.
- St. Petersburg to Dubai: EK 176 departs at 23:25hrs and arrives at 6:35hrs.
Travellers may contact their travel agents or local Emirates office to book these flights.