Emirates ‘Infinite Possibilities’ Stand to take centre stage at ATM
DUBAI, U.A.E. – 24 April 2016 – Emirates returns to the 2016 edition of Arabian Travel Market (ATM) with a brand-new, futuristic ‘Infinite Possibilities’ stand that showcases its industry-leading products and services. Emirates will also present its enhanced Boeing 777 Business Class seat for the first time in its home base of Dubai during the show, in addition to other iconic products such as the Emirates A380 Onboard Bar, First Class Shower Spa, and its latest, generously-pitched Economy Class seats. The region’s leading travel exhibition gets underway on Monday 25 April.
Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer said: “ATM is one of the most important events on the travel exhibition calendar and an ideal platform to showcase the business developments at Emirates to the travel and tourism industry. It also brings together key industry stakeholders from around the globe. We look forward to the many productive meetings and seminars, and we welcome the opportunity to network and cultivate stronger relationships with our trade partners, which will in turn help us explore highly targeted business and growth opportunities.”
Standing at 8.5 metres tall and taking almost 9 days to assemble, Emirates’ ‘Infinite Possibilities’ stand, will be one of the tallest exhibitor stands at ATM, with a total finished weight of 166 tonnes. This is equivalent to one third of an Emirates A380’s total tonnage. Click here for a show around and what to expect while visiting the ‘Infinite Possibilities’ stand.
The Emirates ‘Infinite Possibilities’ stand is located in Hall 3, stand number UAE 3310 at ATM and will also house seven meeting rooms for private business meetings, while the top floor of the stand boasts a Majlis for hosting guests and two executive offices. The stand can also accommodate almost 350 visitors at any one time.
‘Infinite Possibilities’ stand facts and figures:
- The footprint of the stand is 576 square metres, which is larger than the footprint of the total A380 cabin (550 square metres).
- The stand consists of 11,481 individual pieces and components. More than 30,000 nuts, bolts and screws hold the stand together and over 100 kilometres of electrical cabling is used in the finished stand.
- The aluminium mesh of the outer skin incorporates over 1.2 kilometres of strip-LED lighting.
- After ATM is complete, the stand will be dismantled into 26, 40 foot shipping containers and is anticipated to travel 28,000 kilometres each year, representing Emirates at a number of high profile global events and exhibitions.
- State-of-the-art technology includes a bespoke interactive meeting system and floor to ceiling curved LED panelling.
- The A380 Shower Spa unit will feature a working shower and underfloor heating.