THE EMIRATES EXPERIENCE
As we slowly start to fly again, we’re offering Chauffeur-drive in nearly all our current destinations. We’ll continue to get back on the road as soon as we can. You can check all our current routes here.
The safety and wellbeing of all our customers and our drivers is our highest priority
In Dubai, our chauffeurs will be wearing a mask and gloves. Our chauffeurs around the world will follow the safety regulations in each destination. You will also need to follow the local safety regulations and bring your own mask and gloves to wear if these are required. Hand sanitiser will be available in your car.
To keep a safe distance between our driver and passengers, you will need to sit in the back seats and we’re limiting the number of people in each car.
The car is completely cleaned and disinfected from the start of every driver’s duty. And the interior is sanitised after every trip, including buckles, handles, buttons, switches and blinds. Check our page about Your Safety to find out what we’re doing to keep you protected on your way to and from the airport, as well as on your flight.
There are strict rules for travelling into Abu Dhabi by road. All passengers entering Abu Dhabi must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued within 96 hours. You may have to quarantine depending on how long you have been in the UAE.
If you have just arrived in Dubai and travel straight to Abu Dhabi, you must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued within 96 hours and take a DPI test at the border. You must also quarantine for 14 days and wear a tracking wristband. Your quarantine may be at home, in a hotel, or in accommodation provided by the health authorities. After 12 days you must take another COVID-19 PCR test. If you are negative, you can remove the wristband after 14 days. If you are positive, you must follow the Abu Dhabi health authority advice.
Travel better to and from Dubai International airport in our Mercedes-Benz S450 sedan. Recline your seat, switch off and enjoy the view through the panoramic sun roof. Or stay switched on with our free in-car Wi-Fi. Set the ambient lighting and relax into the journey in the comfort of your luxury leather seat.
When you fly Business Class with us, we’ll drive you in comfort to and from Dubai International airport in our BMW 5 Series Touring car. Settle into your leather seat, relax in the spacious interior and let our chauffeur take you where you need to go.
You can book our convenient Chauffeur-drive service in over 70 cities. In each destination, we work with partners who provide high standard cars and knowledgeable drivers to take you within a set distance, which you can extend for an extra fee. Use the map above to see where you can enjoy our Chauffeur-drive service.
START YOUR JOURNEY
1. Only adult passengers are entitled to Chauffeur-drive service and one adult is entitled to one car.
2. Maximum capacity per sedan is two adults, with a total luggage limit of two suitcases plus one carry-on bag.
3. Your driver will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time.
4. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or child or infant car seat is required.
5. If exceeding the mileage limit, a payment will need to be made in cash or by credit card directly to the driver for excess mileage.
6. Qantas codeshare flights operated by Emirates (with a QF flight number) between Asia and Australia/New Zealand don't offer Chauffeur-drive. If you'd like Chauffeur-drive, you must be booked on an Emirates operated flight (with an EK flight number).
7. Chauffeur-drive vehicle models are subject to availability.