Travel to USA (all cities including Chicago, Houston, and Washington)
For an overview of the general regulations for entry into the US during the COVID period, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Specific requirements apply for the cities listed below.
Travel update for passengers arriving from the United Kingdom:
Effective 27 December 2020, all passengers originating from the United Kingdom must have a COVID-19 test done within 72 hours prior to their departure from the United Kingdom to the United States.
Travel to Boston (BOS)
COVID-19 testing requirements
Passengers must complete the negative COVID-19 PCR test confirmation upon arrival or undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine. The test result must have been issued within 72 hours of arrival in Boston.
Passengers who were not able to take a COVID-19 PCR test before arrival can present a negative test result within the 14-day period to satisfy the mandatory quarantine rule.
Effective 1 August 2020, all passengers travelling to Boston except those specified below must fill out the Massachusetts Travel Form.
- Transit passengers connecting through Boston onto another flight
- Passengers travelling to Boston for medical treatment
- Children below 10 years old travelling with a parent or guardian
- Flight crew
Travel to Los Angeles
For an overview of the general regulations for entry into Los Angeles during the COVID period, please refer to travel advisory to the State of California.
If you are travelling to Los Angeles, you may be required to undergo quarantine on arrival.
Effective 25 November, all passengers travelling to Los Angeles, must complete the California State Department online traveller form.
Passengers below are not required to fill out the online traveller form:
- Those under the age of 16 years
- Those transiting Los Angeles (who will not stay in the City of Los Angeles).
All passengers travelling to Los Angeles, from other states or countries, including returning California residents must quarantine for 14 days or opt for the following:
- Individuals who cross state or country borders for essential travel; work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.
Travel to New York (JFK)
If you are travelling to New York, you may be required to undergo quarantine on arrival.
Please refer to the travel advisory to the State of New York
All passengers travelling to New York, must complete the online New York State Department of Health Traveler Form.
All travelers entering New York from a state which is not a contiguous state (CDC Level 2 or 3 country) shall quarantine for a period of 14 days consistent with Department of Health regulations for quarantine except:
- For travelers who travel outside of New York for less than 24 hours, the traveler doesn’t need to test prior to departure from the state, and does not need to quarantine upon arrival. However, such travelers must continue to fill out the traveler form upon entry; and further shall take a diagnostic test on the fourth day after arrival in New York.
- For any traveler who has traveled outside of New York for more than 24 hours, such traveler must seek testing prior to departure from that state, within 72 hours of departure, prior to arrival in New York. The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine according to Department of Health guidelines for a minimum of three days, measured from time of arrival and on day 4 may seek a diagnostic test to exit quarantine. The traveler may exit quarantine upon receipt of the second negative test result.
Travelling to, from and through Dubai
If you're travelling to, from or transiting through Dubai, please check our Travel requirements for Dubai.