THE EMIRATES EXPERIENCE
In response to the latest developments in travel restrictions and customer demand around the world and for the safety of our passengers, Emirates Chauffeur Drive service will be suspended until April 2021. Any further updates will be announced when available. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For alternative transport to Dubai airport, please read the information provided on Finding Your Way.
Enjoy our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service in over 75 cities worldwide – simply book online through Manage your booking at least 12 hours before your flight.
We’ll collect you from your door and drive you to the airport. When you land, we’ll be there to drive you to your final destination – whether that’s to your home, office or to your favourite restaurant.
You can check our Chauffeur-drive terms and conditions here.
Travel better to and from Dubai International airport in our Mercedes-Benz S450 sedan. Recline your seat, switch off and enjoy the view through the panoramic sun roof. Or stay switched on with our free in-car Wi-Fi. Set the ambient lighting and relax into the journey in the comfort of your luxury leather seat.
When you fly Business Class with us, we’ll drive you in comfort to and from Dubai International airport in our BMW 5 Series Touring car. Settle into your leather seat, relax in the spacious interior and let our chauffeur take you where you need to go.
You can book our convenient Chauffeur-drive service in over 70 cities. In each destination, we work with partners who provide high standard cars and knowledgeable drivers to take you within a set distance, which you can extend for an extra fee. Use the map above to see where you can enjoy our Chauffeur-drive service.
START YOUR JOURNEY
1. Only adult passengers are entitled to Chauffeur-drive service and one adult is entitled to one car.
2. Maximum capacity per sedan is two adults, with a total luggage limit of two suitcases plus one carry-on bag.
3. Your driver will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time.
4. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or child or infant car seat is required.
5. If exceeding the mileage limit, a payment will need to be made in cash or by credit card directly to the driver for excess mileage.
6. Qantas codeshare flights operated by Emirates (with a QF flight number) between Asia and Australia/New Zealand don't offer Chauffeur-drive. If you'd like Chauffeur-drive, you must be booked on an Emirates operated flight (with an EK flight number).
7. Chauffeur-drive vehicle models are subject to availability.