Effective 23 September 2020:
All passengers arriving to Lebanon:
- All passengers arriving in Lebanon, except children under 12 years old, must take a COVID-19 PCR test in a laboratory certified by the country’s local authority no later than 96 hours between the negative test result and the date of arrival in Lebanon. Present the negative test certificate at check-in or you will not be allowed to board the flight to Lebanon.
- All passengers arriving in Lebanon must complete this online medical form issued by Lebanese Ministry of Public Health before boarding their flight to Lebanon.
Passengers Arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey and All African countries:
- All passengers must take another COVID-19 PCR test on arrival. The cost of the PCR test and other medical diagnostic measures is USD 50 (except for children under 12 years age, UNIFIL and members of diplomatic delegations acting in Lebanon). The test shall be conducted in laboratories authorised by the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health at the airport.
- Arriving passengers from the above countries who performed a took a COVID-19 PCR test in those countries must home quarantine for a period of 48 hours from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they receive the negative result of the PCR test conducted at BRHIA.
- All Lebanese and Resident Foreigners Passengers arriving from Iraq must home quarantine for a period of 72 hours from the date of their arrival in Lebanon, during which they shall be subject to another COVID-19 PCR test at their own expense.
- All passengers arriving from Iraq except Lebanese and Resident Foreigners must have a prepaid hotel booking for 72 hours in one of the following hotels designated by the Ministry of Tourism in Lebanon with discounted rates:
- Lancaster Hotels Group.
- Golden Tulip Hotel.
- Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel.
- Kanaan group Hotel.
- Upon their arrival they must remain at the hotels for a period 72 hours during which a second COVID-19 PCR test will be conducted. Passengers who don’t have a booking at one of the hotels above are not allowed to board the flight departing to Lebanon.
- Passengers with a positive COVID-19 PCR test result must pay their own expenses.
Passengers arriving from other countries:
All passengers arriving in Lebanon from other countries are allowed to choose between the following:
- Repeat the COVID-19 PCR test conducted in the countries of departure no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense, OR
- Stay in home or hotel quarantine for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
Passengers who travelled out of Lebanon and will return within one week (those who travelled on one day of the week and will return on the same day the following week) are exempted from doing the COVID-19 PCR test in the countries of departure to Lebanon. However:
- Passengers arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey and all African countries must conduct a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at BRHIA.
- Passengers arriving from other countries must conduct a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival or no later than 72 hours from the date of their arrival, at their own expense.
Travel from Lebanon
All passengers travelling with Emirates from Lebanon must present a printed copy of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result certificate. The test must be conducted within 96 hours of departure. Bring an official printed certificate – SMS and digital certificates are not accepted. Please check the list of accredited laboratories for COVID-19 PCR testing in Lebanon.