Travel to USA
For an overview of the general regulations for entry into the US during the COVID period, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Travel to Boston (BOS)
COVID-19 testing requirements
Passengers must complete the negative COVID-19 PCR test confirmation upon arrival or undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine. The test result must have been issued within 72 hours of arrival in Boston.
Passengers who were not able to take a COVID-19 PCR test before arrival can present a negative test result within the 14-day period to satisfy the mandatory quarantine rule.
Effective 1 August 2020, all passengers travelling to Boston except those specified below must fill out the Massachusetts Travel Form.
- Transit passengers connecting through Boston onto another flight
- Passengers travelling to Boston for medical treatment
- Children below 10 years old travelling with a parent or guardian
- Flight crew
Travel to Los Angeles
For an overview of the general regulations for entry into Los Angeles during the COVID period, please refer to travel advisory to the State of California.
If you are travelling to Los Angeles, you may be required to undergo quarantine on arrival.
Effective 25 November, all passengers travelling to Los Angeles, must complete the California State Department online traveller form.
Passengers below are not required to fill out the online traveller form:
- Those under the age of 16 years
- Those transiting Los Angeles (who will not stay in the City of Los Angeles).
All passengers travelling to Los Angeles, from other states or countries, including returning California residents must quarantine for 14 days or opt for the following:
- Individuals who cross state or country borders for essential travel; work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.
Travel to New York (JFK)
If you are travelling to New York, you may be required to undergo quarantine on arrival.
Effective 28 September, all passengers travelling to New York, with the exception of 31 countries, must complete the online New York State Department of Health Traveler Form.
Effective 28 September, all passengers travelling to New York, with the exception of 31 countries, must quarantine for 14 days or opt for the following:
Travelling to, from and through Dubai
If you're travelling to, from or transiting through Dubai, please check our Travel requirements for Dubai.