This offer (the “Offer”) is brought to you by Emirates, a corporation established by Dubai Ruler’s Decree No. 2 of 1985 (as amended) having its principal office at Emirates Group Headquarters, Airport Road, P.O. Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“Emirates”) and hosted via the website found at www.emirates.com (“Website”).
These terms and conditions together with the general terms and conditions that are applicable to your use of and access to the Website (together the "Terms") govern your use of the Website and set out the rules of participation in the Offer. By taking advantage of the Offer, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms.
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, results and all other matters relating to the Offer, Emirates decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
The Offer terms and conditions:
- Customers purchasing the Eligible Flights (defined below) can enjoy a complimentary ticket to the Museum of the Future (museumofthefuture.ae) subject to the below terms and conditions (the “Offer”).
- To claim the Offer, you must, during the Sale Period, book and pay in full for an Emirates-operated return flight originating from Emirates online origins to final destination - Dubai [DXB] at emirates.com using the promotional code MFUTURE, through an Emirates Call center or via a travel agent participating in the campaign with travel to be completed within the Travel Period (“Eligible Flight”).
- Sale Period means 00:00 a..m. GMT on September 19, 2022, and closes at 11:59 p.m. GMT on October 2, 2022. Applicable across all Emirates online markets excluding Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nigeria, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and UAE.
- Travel Period means September 22 to December 8, 2022, inclusive [outbound travel completion date].
- The offer is available for new bookings made between September 19 and October 2, 2022, inclusive, and cannot be claimed retroactively on existing bookings. Applicable across all Emirates online markets excluding Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nigeria, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and UAE.
- Requests for this special offer must be made at least 96 hours prior to arrival.
- Within 96 hours of purchasing an Eligible Flight, you will receive directly from Emirates for Eligible flights purchased on emirates.com or via a travel agent an email confirmation containing unique redemption code(s) for the Museum of the Future.
- Complimentary Museum of the Future tickets must be booked on museumofthefuture.ae against a redemption code sent by Emirates prior to the planned visit and used at the latest by December 15, 2022. The redemption code(s) is valid for one time use on museumofthefuture.ae and once booked/redeemed against the code no changes are possible.
- Single-use codes provided are valid for all dates and timings until December 15, 2022, and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Tickets are only valid on the booked day and time as displayed on the ticket.
- No codes will be issued for children under the age of three (3) but complimentary access tickets must be booked on the Museum of the Future website in conjunction with an adult ticket.
- Guests under the age of sixteen (16) years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers redeeming more than one code must make separate reservations.
- Tickets redeemed under the Offer will be subject to the Museum of the Future ticketing terms and conditions as presented during the booking process.
- Museum of the Future tickets redeemed under this offer are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for any other promotion, discount, ticket, or cash.
- Museum of the Future will not be responsible for any lost or damaged tickets and/or voucher(s).
- Passengers originating from Emirates online points in Africa (except South Africa and Sudan) can take advantage of additional baggage allowance: 1 extra piece. The additional baggage allowance is applicable only on the return tickets to Dubai for the return leg. It will be automatically updated on the ticket.
- Flight tickets must be purchased for return journeys. One-way flight tickets or tickets issued for the journeys beyond Dubai will not be eligible for the Offer.
- Emirates flight tickets are at all times subject to availability and Emirates Conditions of Carriage and applicable ticket conditions as set out on the Emirates website.
- The Offer is not applicable on industry-discounted tickets.
- The Offer is not applicable on tickets redeemed in full using Emirates Skywards Miles or other redemption offers. The Offer is valid for tickets issued on Emirates (ticket number starting with 176), operated by Emirates aircraft and Emirates crew, and on Emirates flights only (flight number starting with EK).
- The offer includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the offer. The guest will be responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with claiming the Offer including but not limited to travel insurance, food, and transfers (other than as provided for under these terms) and any other ancillary costs associated with the Offer.
- Emirates and Museum of the Future accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by an individual as a result of entering or claiming the Offer whatsoever for any reason including without limitation to operating hours changes and cancellation. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
- Emirates and Museum of the Future will not be responsible for any lost or damaged ticket or for the closure of the featured attraction or modification of its operating hours for any reason.
- Taking advantage of the Offer does not confer on the individual any rights in or over any intellectual property arising in connection with the Offer. Any Terms that are held to be invalid in any jurisdiction shall whenever allowed by the context be deemed to be replaced by valid and enforceable terms and conditions, the content of which is as close as permissible to that of the invalid or unenforceable Terms.
- Emirates reserves the right to modify or vary the Offer and/or these Terms at any time.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, and as applicable the UAE, and the Dubai courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.