For travellers whose plans were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, our refund voucher offers more flexibility in rescheduling flights or using its value for other Emirates products and services.
To use your ‘Emirates voucher’ issued by an Emirates contact centre as a result of a flight cancelled due to the COVID-19 restrictions, please be guided by the following terms and conditions.
- Customers will receive a travel voucher amounting to the value they paid for their ticket and any associated service (excluding any date change fee previously paid, if any).
- One travel voucher will be issued per customer.
- Travel vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of issue and can be extended for another year if customers are unable to use the voucher within the given period.
- Travel vouchers are valid for any Emirates product or service purchased via emirates.com, retail and contact centres.
- Travel vouchers can be used to pay for tickets (including surcharges and taxes), Paid Seat Selection, lounge access, extra baggage and service fees.
- Travel vouchers are not valid for purchase of tickets using a combination of Cash+Miles.
- Up to 4 travel vouchers can be used to pay for a single transaction.
- Travel vouchers are transferable and their total value can be used for self, family and friends.
- A travel voucher can be used for multiple transactions up to its total value during its validity period.
- Customers unable to use the travel voucher within 12 months from date of issuance will be entitled to a cash refund.