Please note that miles redemption is subject to availability of seats for the required period and sector. Mileage accrual and redemption on Emirates airline and Skywards partners are governed by Terms & Conditions on the Skywards programme.
- Membership to the Priority Pass is complimentary; however there will be an access fee of USD 27 per usage per member.
- These charges are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Bank and shall be communicated to the cardholder.
- The Bank is not responsible for the quality of service provided in the lounges.
- This facility shall be available as long as the cardholder maintains good credit and payment history on the card and the card is not blocked due to non-payment/fraud/default.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any loss of possessions within the lounge.
- The Priority Pass card is valid up to the date of expiry mentioned on the card and is not transferable. The card member is liable to intimate the Bank on loss of the card and ensure blocking of the same. The Bank shall not be liable for any charges on account of misuse of the card between the time of loss and the time of reporting to the Bank.
- The Priority Pass officials are not bound to announce flights and the Bank shall not be liable for any charges on account of the card member and accompanying guests for missing flights.
- The card member will be bound by the rules and regulations of the participating lounges in addition to the card member rules and regulations.
Only the Primary cardholder up to 70 years of age is covered under the Insurance Policy. The Travel Insurance facility is serviced by HDFC Ergo General Insurance. In the event of a claim, the card member needs to call HDFC Ergo toll free number: 1-800-2700700 and quote the policy number 2999200089603400000.
General Disclaimer, applicable to all products, services and offer:
All cards approved at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank Terms & Conditions apply and are subject to change without prior notice. They are available upon request and on the website. For Standard Chartered Bank Terms & Conditions please visit http://www.standardchartered.co.in/ Standard Chartered Bank makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products, services and offers provided by partner(s)/other entity(ies). In no event shall Standard Chartered Bank, any of its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or otherwise related to this offer.
The products, services and offers detailed herein are subject to the special Terms & Conditions of each product, services and offer. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion provided by the same partner/other entity. Standard Chartered Bank may, at its discretion, review, amend, vary, extend, discontinue any of the products, services and offers and/or modify applicable the Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice.