Terms and conditions
- Skywards Miles are only earned on retail transactions. Cash, money transfers and balance transfers will not earn Miles.
- The bonus Skywards Miles will be credited within 60 days of payment of the Annual Fee for each year.
- Complimentary lounge access is provided as part of the MasterCard lounge program. These include lounges at both domestic and international terminals but are only available at airports in India. This is applicable for both primary and supplementary cards. The cardholder is not permitted to bring a guest to the lounges. Additional charges will apply. For a list of lounges and detailed T&Cs of the MasterCard® Lounge Program, click here
- Membership to the Priority Pass program (worth USD 99) is provided complimentary and two lounge visits in a month are provided complimentary if spend on the card is greater than INR 10,000 in the month prior to accessing the lounge. A charge of USD 27 may be levied as a lounge access fee if the above criteria are not met or the number of visits has exceeded the limit set, or if any guest have accompanied the card holder. The card member will be bound by the rules and regulations of the participating lounges in addition to the card member rules and regulations. For the list of lounges and conditions please click here
- The golf program is offered as part of the MasterCard World Golf program, which entitles cardholders to enjoy the specific golfing benefits subject to the applicable terms and conditions as stipulated. The program provides access to 14 premium golf courses in India and is not to be construed as a golf club membership.
For the list of golf courses and detailed terms and conditions, click here
- The maximum cash back for this benefit is INR 1,000 per month. Only transactions where the merchant is registered as a duty free vendor will be eligible for the cash back. This is not restricted to duty free vendors in any location and transactions with any of the merchants that fall under the associated merchant category code will be eligible for the cash back. Cash back transactions will not earn Skywards Miles. For terms and conditions, click here
- Annual Fee Waiver
- This offer is only valid for new primary card applications received between 01 March 2017 and 30 April 2017 for the Emirates Standard Chartered World Credit Card
- Card approval is subject to eligibility and meeting the bank’s credit criteria, please allow up to 10 working days for the bank to confirm approval of your application.
- If your card is approved, you will receive your card in three working days.
- Your spend eligibility period will commence on the day you receive your card, therefore please ensure you activate your card on day one. To get a cash back of INR 3,000 (equivalent to your annual fee) you will need to spend INR 300,000 within 90 days from this date. The cash back will be credited within 60 days from the end of your offer validity period.
- Transactions made in foreign currency will be considered at its INR equivalent for the purpose of calculation of the total INR 300,000 amount
- Transactions that are reversed or cancelled will not be included for calculation of the eligibility to qualify.
- Standard Chartered Bank India reserves the right to change or cancel any or all aspects of the campaign without giving any prior notice.
All cards are approved at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank terms and conditions apply and are subject to change without prior notice.
Only the Primary cardholder up to 70 years of age is covered under the Insurance Policy. The Travel Insurance facility is serviced by HDFC Ergo General Insurance. In the event of a claim, the card member needs to call HDFC Ergo toll free number: 1-800-2700700 and quote the policy number 2999200089603400000.
General Disclaimer, applicable to all products, services and offer:
All cards approved at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank Terms & Conditions apply and are subject to change without prior notice. They are available upon request and on the website. For Standard Chartered Bank Terms & Conditions please visit http://www.standardchartered.co.in/ Standard Chartered Bank makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products, services and offers provided by partner(s)/other entity(ies). In no event shall Standard Chartered Bank, any of its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or otherwise related to this offer.
The products, services and offers detailed herein are subject to the special Terms & Conditions of each product, services and offer. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion provided by the same partner/other entity. Standard Chartered Bank may, at its discretion, review, amend, vary, extend, discontinue any of the products, services and offers and/or modify applicable the Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice