Services by Flight
|From||Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Thailand (BKK)|
|To||Dubai, Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Departing||Tuesday, 5 February 2013|
|Online check-in is available for this flight beginning 48 hours prior to departure.||Check-in online|
Services available on the Emirates Boeing 777-300ER
You will be flying with Emirates on board a long-range, high capacity Boeing 777-300ER, one of our newest, most technologically advanced aircraft.
- Entertainment: Choose from hundreds of channels of movies, TV shows, music and games on our inflight entertainment system, ice.
- Seating: Lie back on flat-bed seats in First Class, stretch out in our deeply reclining Business Class seats and enjoy more room to relax in our comfortable Economy Class seats.
- Inflight Communications: Send messages with seatback SMS, email and satellite phone. Enjoy ice TV Live and mobile phone services on select aircraft.
- Dining: Taste your way around the world with gourmet meals inspired by the region.
- Wines: Choose the perfect complement to a fine meal from our selection of wines.
On-the-ground services for this flight
Emirates' service begins well before and continues after your
flight. Your on-the-ground services for this flight are:
- Chauffeur-drive:In both Bangkok and Dubai, First Class and Business Class passengers may take advantage of our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service for travel to and from the airport.
Some conditions apply, please see Chauffeur-drive availability page.
- Airport Lounges:At Suvarnabhumi International Airport, First Class and Business Class passengers will have access to the First Class and Business Class Lounge.
If connecting onto another Emirates flight, First Class and Business Class passengers will have access to the Dubai Airport Lounges at Dubai International Airport.
Please note that products and services featured on this website may vary according to aircraft configuration. Aircraft type may also be subject to last minute changes due to operational requirements.