Emirates, and its commercial partner Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC), have commenced its operations for Dubai Visa Application Services in Algeria. The introduction of this facility is aimed at providing a high level, customer-oriented services to Algerian applicants for their visa application process when travelling to Dubai, and is expected to ease and fasten visa application process for Dubai. The new Dubai Visa Application Centre is now operational for acceptance and delivery of Dubai visa applications in Algiers.
The DVPC operated Dubai Visa Application Centre, located at 108 Riadh Al Feth El Madania, was inaugurated by Mr Husain Al Safi - Country Manager, Algeria (for Emirates Airlines) on 15 May 2013. Dubai bound passengers on Emirates and passengers travelling onwards on Emirates, wishing to stop in Dubai for a few days can now apply for their visas at the DVPC centre.
“Our association with VFS Global will simplify travel to the UAE for Emirates’ passengers visiting Dubai for business or leisure. The newly opened Dubai Visa Application Centre in Algiers will introduce a one-stop visa- hub enabling our passengers to process their UAE visas within 3-4 working days with minimum documentations,” said Mr Al Safi. “Customers can now apply for single or multi entry visas with standard pricing year round in a relaxed surroundings guided by knowledgeable experts. Passengers can also continually track the status of their applications online at www.dubaivisa.net”, he added further.
On the occasion, Mr Jervis D'Souza, Head, Special Projects, VFS Global, shared his message,“It is our privilege to partner and provide services to Emirates in facilitating visa application process for Dubai bound travellers in Algeria. We are committed to provide highly efficient and convenient services to all applicants applying for a Dubai visa in the country. DVPC is privileged to be associated with Emirates since 2001, and is their trusted partner in 11 other countries, apart from providing online services in 184 countries globally. This extension of our association with Emirates reflects their faith in our abilities, and we are sure this will go a long way in forging a longstanding partnership with DVPC and VFS Global.”
Algerian travellers can now enjoy a host of benefits offered by DVPC, through its services, such as:
- Applying with the most reliable Dubai visa provider, since Emirates becomes the sponsor for your standalone visa, you don't require any other guarantee
- Promise of the same Dubai visa fees all year round, as the visa fees are uniform, irrespective of any festivals or events
- Dubai visas for different durations, with the option of a 96 hours (Transit) or 30 days (Tourist) or 90 days (Visit) visa as per applicants’ requirements
- Applying for more than one single entry Dubai visa simultaneously, for all stopovers in Dubai, at once. Applications for the next single entry Dubai visa are processed automatically upon exit from Dubai at each stopover
The new facility is expected to ease and fasten the visa application process for travellers from Algeria. Some of the key features of the new centre are:
- Conveniently located and easily accessible state-of-the art Visa Application Centre
- Longer operating hours allowing applicants to visit at a time of their convenience
- Professional and responsive staff dedicated to handle visa queries and applications
- Dedicated counters for Skywards Members / Frequent Travellers / Direct Customers
- Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements and check-list, applicable fees and application status
- Call centre and email support to answer queries and status of application
- 100% secure handling of documents and personal information
- In-VAC feedback forms, and online feedback services for applicants to share their recommendations and feedback about the services
- Tracking of application status
The Dubai Visa Application Centre will remain open from 09:00 to 17:00 hrs from Sunday to Thursday, keeping in mind the convenience of the applicants.
For more information about the visa application centre, please visit: http://www.dubaivisa.net/algeria/index.html
Helpline: +213 2167 5622 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Address and Timings Address: 2A11 Niveau, 108 Riadh El Feth El Madania, 16075 Algiers, Algeria
Submission Timings: 09:00 - 16:45 hrs | Sunday - Thursday (except declared holidays)
*DVPC will be responsible only for accepting applications for Dubai visas in Algeria, for applicants choosing to travel on Emirates. All applications will be assessed and processed by Emirates and Government of Dubai. Timelines for turnaround of visas are as per the discretion of the authorities.
DVPC (Dubai Visa Processing Centre) is an exclusive facility of VFS Global for Emirates for processing Dubai Visas. With over a decade of experience, and its global footprint, DVPC operates out of 29 cities across 11 countries, and has processed over a million applications since 2002. DVPC also offers online visa application service in over 184 countries through www.emirates.com. Its value added services have also redefined the visa processing services for Dubai. For more information, please visit www.dubaivisa.net .
About VFS Global
VFS Global is the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for diplomatic missions and governments worldwide. With 875 Visa Application Centres (VACs) located in 87 countries across five continents. As at 30 April 2013, VFS Global serves the interests of the diplomatic missions of 44 sovereign governments. VFS Global’s worldwide operations are certified ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System and ISO 27001:2005 for Information Security Management System by TÜV SÜD, one of the world’s leading external and independent certification bodies. The company has successfully processed 60.87 million applications since its inception in 2001. For more information, please visit www.vfsglobal.com