This offer (the “Offer”) is brought to you by Emirates, a corporation established by Dubai Ruler’s Decree No. 2 of 1985 (as amended) having its principal office at Emirates Group Headquarters, Airport Road, P.O. Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“Emirates”) and hosted via the website found at www.emirates.com (“Website”).
These terms and conditions together with the general terms and conditions that are applicable to your use of and access to the Website (together the "Terms") govern your use of the Website and set out the rules of participation in the Offer. By availing the Offer, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms.
In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, results and all other matters relating to the Offer, Emirates decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
The Offer terms and conditions:
- Customers purchasing an Eligible Flight (defined below) can enjoy a complimentary hotel stay subject to the below terms and Hotel terms and conditions (the “Offer”).
- The Offer includes one complimentary night’s stay at Fairmont the Palm hotel on room only basis.
- The complimentary stay will always be booked on the arrival date of the flight booking.
- To avail the Offer, you must, during the Sale Period, book and pay in full for an Emirates operated return flight in First Class or Business Class originating from Emirates online origins to final destination Dubai (DXB) or to other destinations on the Emirates network with a minimum stopover in Dubai of 20 hours at emirates.com, through the Emirates Call Centre or via a travel agent participating in the campaign, with travel to be completed within the Travel Period (“Eligible Flight”) and send an e-mail to EmiratesOffer@emirates.com containing ticketed PNR reference, passenger names (only passengers in the mentioned PNR will be booked), contact phone number and contact e-mail address that will receive the hotel confirmation. By sending the email, you agree for Emirates to share the necessary personal details with the hotel partner, solely for the purpose of making the hotel reservation.
- Sale Period means 30 January 2023 – 13 February 2023 inclusive and is valid across all Emirates online markets (excluding the tickets sold in and journeys originating in the UAE and Nigeria).
- Travel Period means 2 February – 31 March 2023, inclusive [outbound travel completion date].
- Bookings for this special hotel offer must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival or before 26 March 2023, whichever is earlier. You will receive the email with the hotel confirmation within 72 hours.
- The offer is available for new bookings made between 30 January and 13 February 2023 inclusive and cannot be claimed retroactively on existing bookings.
- Flight tickets must be purchased for return journeys in First Class and Business Class. One-way flight tickets will not be eligible for the Offer. Passengers with tickets for travel that includes Economy Class and Premium Economy Class are not eligible for this offer.
- For passengers travelling beyond Dubai with tickets purchased on eligible flights within the sales period, a minimum stopover in Dubai of 20 hours is required. The offer can only be claimed once on either outbound or inbound journey leg.
- Passengers are responsible for organising the necessary travel or visa documents required to fulfil individual entry criteria to Dubai or any other origin/destination at their own cost.
- Emirates flight tickets are at all times subject to availability and Emirates Conditions of Carriage and applicable ticket conditions as set out on the Emirates website.
- The Offer is not applicable on industry discounted tickets.
- The Offer is not applicable on tickets redeemed in full using Skywards Miles or other redemption offers.
- The Offer is valid for tickets issued on Emirates (ticket number starting with 176), operated by Emirates aircraft and Emirates crew, and on Emirates flights only (flight number starting with EK).
- Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by an individual as a result of entering or availing the Offer whatsoever for any reason including without limitation to operating hours changes and booked ride cancellation. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
- Availing the Offer does not confer on the individual any rights in or over any intellectual property arising in connection with the Offer. Any Terms which are held to be invalid in any jurisdiction shall whenever allowed by the context be deemed to be replaced by such valid and enforceable terms and conditions whose contents are as close as permissible to those of the invalid or unenforceable Terms.
- Emirates reserve the right to modify or vary the Offer and/or these Terms at any time.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Dubai, and as applicable the UAE, and the Dubai courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
Hotel terms and conditions:
- The complimentary stay will always be booked on the arrival date of the flight booking. If the hotel is not available, Emirates will book a room at a hotel with a comparable star rating.
- Offer applicable on twin-sharing basis (max 2 adults + 1 child up to 11.99 years old) on room only basis. Children will be accommodated on existing bedding.
- A 24-hour check-in and check-out policy applies. Check-in time begins from the Dubai scheduled flight arrival time of the original booking. For example, arrivals at 4:00am will have access to the hotel room and facilities for 24 hours from the flight arrival time.
- One complimentary room will be extended per booking. Should the number of passengers in the booking exceed the capacity of the provided room, an additional room will be booked automatically.
- Offer is valid for children only when accompanied by at least one adult who is 18 years old or above. Proof of age may be required at check-in.
- Hotel stay is subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel.
- Guests may be required to provide a credit card at check-in to the hotel.
- If the flight booking is cancelled, the confirmed hotel booking will be automatically cancelled without any notification.
- In case of flight rebooking, change requests for rooms will be subject to availability, and no change is permitted within 72 hours prior to travel. Any rebooking within the sale period will need to be sent to EmiratesOffer@emirates.com as a separate request.
- Any date change requests to the hotel booking due to change in flight dates will be amended subject to availability and is not guaranteed.
- All hotel bookings must be channelled through EmiratesOffer@emirates.com only.
- Hotel stays are only available between the campaign travel dates.
- In case of no-show, the confirmed hotel booking cannot be rebooked.
- The Offer includes taxes and Tourism Dirham Fee.
- The Offer includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Offer. The guest will be responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with availing the Offer and the hotel stay, including but not limited to travel insurance, food, and transfers (other than as provided for under these terms) and any other ancillary costs associated with the Offer and the hotel stay.
- Passengers are responsible for organising the necessary travel or visa documents. Passengers applying for a UAE entry visa are responsible for obtaining a valid visa before entering the UAE and for organising the necessary PCR testing or quarantine required to fulfil individual entry criteria at the origin or the destination at their own cost.
- Chauffeur-drive service is available in Dubai for eligible First Class and Business Class passengers. The service must be booked as per normal process.