Emirates has extended its commitment to offering not just the finest dining experience in the skies, but a dining experience worthy of the finest restaurants all around the world.
On the Brisbane-to-Singapore route, for example, the Asian-accented braised beef rib and the fresh, stir-fried lobster in black bean sauce reflect the vivid flavours of the local markets. That's just one of the regionally inspired menus created with care for our First Class passengers by our world-class chefs.
Healthy Meal Options
Along with our existing low-calorie offerings, Emirates is now introducing Healthy Meal Options to our First Class menus. Our award-winning chefs have designed these meals with an emphasis on creating dishes that promote good health.
Combining the freshest, best-quality ingredients with a range of imaginative cooking techniques, Emirates Healthy Meal Options dishes are designed to bring out the food’s natural flavours – without adding excessive fats or oils.
Healthy Meal Option dishes are now available on most long-haul Emirates flights around the world.
The Emirates dining experience
Eating well is an essential part of the Emirates travel experience. Those who have travelled Emirates First Class before know firsthand how committed we are to the planning, preparation, and service of cuisine that is worthy of our passengers’ eminent good taste.
- Breakfast on longhaul flights includes freshly-squeezed fruit juice, assorted yoghurts and cereals, a choice of three hot breakfast dishes, pastries, bread and preserves, and a selection of teas and freshly-made coffee.
- Lunch and dinner, which are both preceded by hot canapés, feature seven courses served from the trolley: a choice of three hors d’oeuvres; soup; salad; four entrees; two desserts along with five types of cheese, served with port; fresh seasonal fruit; freshly-brewed coffee, a selection of teas and liqueurs and friandises/sweets.
- First Class passengers enjoy a complete range of complimentary drinks inflight, including cocktails, champagne, and vintage wines, except on flights to Saudi Arabia.
- With a phone call to the crew on many of our flights, First Class passengers may order multi-course meals and snacks from an extensive menu at any time.
- Stylish sundries include hot toast and cappuccino coffee in the morning, and Emirates range of premium speciality teas.
- All meals are served on bone china tableware, on tray tables laid with fine linen.