There are three ways to apply for your UAE visa:
- Apply online through our Manage a Booking tool after booking your Emirates flight.
- Apply via your local Emirates office in your country of residence.
- Apply through our partners in selected countries listed .
If you have a family member or near relative who is a UAE resident, that person can apply for a visa on your behalf. Please note that this service is available only to residents of the UAE; for more information, please see details on the UAE site here.
There are different types of visas available.
|96-hour||4 days from arrival date
||Approximately USD55||Not extendable|
|Tourist–short term (one entry)||30 days from arrival date||Approximately USD90||Not extendable|
|Tourist–short term (multiple entry)||30 days from first entry||Approximately USD175||Not extendable|
|Tourist–long term (one entry)||90 days from arrival date||Approximately USD330||Not extendable|
|Tourist–long term (multiple entry)||90 days from first entry||Approximately USD475||Not extendable|
Please ensure all of the following documents are submitted:
- Color photograph of applicant
- Color copy of applicant's passport The passport must be valid for at least six months.
- The original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) can be accessed in Arabic or English, depending on the applicant’s nationality, with addresses and contact numbers in both the originating country and Dubai. Download the English (opens in a new tab) or Arabic (opens in a new tab) application form here.
- Copy of Emirates ticket
Additional documents may be required, depending on your country of residence. Please visit our Visa Requirements page for more information.
Rules and Conditions
- Visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates only.
- Visa fees are nonrefundable.
- The ticket is nonrefundable if the visa has been issued and utilized.
- Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai, except the 96-hour visa, which is valid for 14 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai.