There are three ways to apply for your UAE visa:
- You can apply online through our Manage a Booking tool after booking your Emirates flight
- Via your local Emirates office in your country of residence
- Through our partners in selected countries worldwide, listed
If you have a family member or near relative who is a UAE resident, that person can apply for a visa on your behalf. Please note that this service is available only to residents of the UAE; for more information please see details on the UAE site here.
There are three types of visas available
||Approximately USD 55||Non-extendable|
|Tourist||Maximum 30 days||Approximately USD 75||Yes, for an additional 30 days at approximately USD 195|
|Visit (not applicable online and for some markets)||Maximum 90 days||Approximately USD 315||Non-extendable|
Please ensure all of the following documents are submitted:
- Applicant’s color photograph
- Applicant's passport copy The passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Original application form (available at all Emirates Travel Hubs) in Arabic or English, depending on the applicant’s nationality, with addresses and contact numbers in both the originating country and Dubai. Download the English or Arabic application form here.
- Copy of Emirates ticket
Additional documents may be required, depending on your country of residence. Please visit our Visa Requirements page for more information.
Rules and Conditions
- The visa fees must be paid upon application.
- The passenger must travel to and from Dubai on Emirates only.
- Visa fees are non-refundable.
- The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilized.
- Visa processing time is approximately three to four working days.
- Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval.
- All visa types are valid for 59 days from the date of issue.