View Terms & Conditions.
1. Your use of the Melbourne Cup Carnival (“Tickets”) is subject to the general admission ticket Terms and Conditions which may be viewed on their official website, (http://melbournecup.com/). By using the tickets to attend the race day you are deemed to have accepted the Melbourne Cup Carnival General Terms and Conditions.
2. The Tickets are for use by you and your chosen companion only and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes. You may not sell or transfer or give away in any circumstances or manner whatsoever the Tickets allocated to you under this promotion, even if you are unable to attend the race.
3. Please note, you can avail up to two tickets only for all race days except for the Emirates Stakes day which is a family day. You have the opportunity to avail up to four tickets for this day.
4. The race day Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
5. Tickets for the race days are subject to availability. The Tickets include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Ticket. The Ticket holder will be responsible for his or her own return airfares, accommodation, visa requirements and transport to and from the race and any other ancillary costs associated with utilization of the Ticket.
6. Members can only participate and redeem online via the Events pages of emirates.com.
7. Subject to Ticket availability, Emirates Skywards® Members who redeem their Miles will receive passes to the race days.
8. All members who redeem their Skywards Miles will be contacted by Emirates via email and provided with Ticket collection/delivery details.
9. The race day tickets are valid for the specified date, race and time only.
10. Emirates shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where such failure is caused by events outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
11. Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Ticket holder as a result of purchasing the Ticket. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
12. Emirates Skywards Program Rules apply.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.