- New bookings made on or after July 1 until September 30, 2014 for travel on or after August 5, 2014 from Chicago and October 1, 2014 from Dallas.
- Passengers traveling exclusively on nominated flights operated by Emirates (codeshare flights operated by other carriers under an Emirates flight number and itineraries that include flights of other airlines are excluded from the offer) to or via Dubai from Chicago and Dallas.
- The booking and ticketing must be done in the USA.
- Passenger must hold a return ticket (offer NOT valid for one-way journeys).
- One passenger in a booking qualifies for a single room and NOT a double room. If the single passenger travels with a second passenger that also qualifies for the offer, the accommodation can be utilized by booking a double room.
- Offer applicable ONLY to adult fare paying passengers and NOT applicable to passengers traveling as part of an inclusive tour package [IT fares] and on fares not generally available to the public.
- Passenger holding a First Class ticket for a routing but is booked in Business Class sector due to non-availability of First Class seats would be entitled to the First Class offer.
- Passenger holding a Business Class ticket for a routing but is booked in Economy Class sector due to non-availability of Business Class seats would be entitled to the Business Class offer.
- Passenger traveling outbound on Business Class and inbound on First Class or vice versa would ONLY be eligible for the Business Class offer.
- Offer is not valid for seats purchased either partially or fully in Skywards Miles currency for flight reward tickets, or industry discount tickets.
Dubai Stopover Hotel Conditions
- Free Night’s accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and will be made available on a first come, first served basis. Emirates will endeavor to secure rooms for the dates requested but cannot be held liable for non-confirmation of rooms due to allocations being utilized or hotels being fully booked or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- Offer includes up to two nights’ accommodation including taxes, service charges and buffet breakfast, Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfers, Maximum occupancy of two adults per room, Maximum one child under 12 years of age sharing existing bedding in parents’ room.
- Room bookings may be canceled without additional charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival in Dubai. Bookings canceled within 48 hours of arrival in Dubai or no-shows will be charged at a one- night charge per person.
- Pre-booked and confirmed accommodation only (bookings cannot be made on arrival in Dubai).
- Passengers are entitled to stay for a period of up to 48 hours. For example, a passenger who arrives in Dubai International Airport at 05:00 on August 1 will have his accommodation booked until 05:00 on August 3 (up to 48 hours).
- Should the passenger/s require late check-out/s, they will have to contact the front office and pay the hotel directly for late check-out charges if any.
- Any cancelations or changes to complimentary hotel accommodation must be made through the travel agent that the hotel accommodation was booked through.
Booking must be done once ticket is issued via the Emirates Dubai Stopover Fulfilment Centre: www.dubaistop.com, email@example.com or via phone: +1 800 387 6731
Please quote PREMIUMSTOP during the booking process.
General Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern the booking of your complimentary hotel accommodation. Where Emirates or one of its booking agents books accommodation in its capacity as an agent for a third party supplier, your contract for that accommodation will be subject to the relevant supplier’s terms and conditions which could limit or exclude liability to you.
No contract will come into existence until we accept your request for accommodation.
When you submit your request for accommodation, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these Terms & Conditions on behalf of all persons covered by your accommodation booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information given to you in connection with this booking by us or any third party supplier is passed on to everyone on whose behalf you are making, or have made, the accommodation booking.
Emirates Liability to you:
Where Emirates sells or provides to you services provided by a third party in its capacity as an authorized agent of such third party or acts as an agent on behalf of any third party supplier, it is not responsible for negligent acts or omissions of such suppliers, their employees, agents or representatives, nor for any deficiency in the service provided and, in particular, Emirates has no liability for loss, personal injury or death however incurred unless such loss, personal injury or death is caused solely by Emirates’ negligence.
Emirates is unable to accept any responsibility for loss, damage or expense due to unusual, unforeseeable events beyond Emirates’ reasonable control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including but not limited to delays or changes in schedules, technical or maintenance problems, hotel overbooking or defaults, sickness, adverse weather conditions, natural or industrial disaster, industrial disputes involving third party suppliers, war, terrorist activity, quarantine or other causes. You accept full responsibility for such loss, damage or expense.
All information is correct at the time of publishing.