Which changes can I make online?
You can make the following types of changes through the 'Manage a Booking' section on emirates.com:
- Dates / Times / Flights
- Origin / Destinations
- Add a stopover / remove a stopover
- Route changes (round trip to one-way, open-jaw etc)
- Change of cabin class (upgrade / downgrade)
- Partial itinerary cancellation (cancel a single leg)
General booking changes:
- Meal requests
- Seat requests
- Chauffeur-drive requests
- Edit contact details
- Update Frequent Flyer Information
If you need to make other changes, please contact your local Emirates office. If you have booked through a travel agent and have not yet started your journey, we recommend you contact your agent to make any changes.
There may be a fee associated with making changes to your booking depending on the fare conditions of your ticket.
- What is a stopover?
- How can I book a stopover?
- Can I use Chauffeur-drive on trans-Tasman routes?