Emirates Skywards: Claiming, Purchasing or Transferring Miles
How do I purchase miles?
If you haven't earned enough miles to achieve the reward of your choice, or if you’d like to give miles to a fellow Emirates Skywards® member as a gift, you can purchase them online by logging in and going to the Manage Account section. Miles can also be purchased through your nearest Emirates Contact Center.
- You can buy a minimum of 2,000 and a maximum of 25,000 Skywards Miles each year, priced at USD 40 for every 1,000 miles.
- The limit for purchasing miles is 25,000 miles per calendar year.
- Please note that miles cannot be purchased for a member who has already bought 25,000 miles themselves or had 25,000 miles bought for them by another member in the same calendar year.
- Purchased miles are credited to your account or the recipient’s account immediately and are nonrefundable.
- Tier Miles cannot be purchased.
- An earning activity (e.g., an Emirates flight or partner transaction) must show in your account before you can buy miles for yourself.
- An earning activity (e.g., an Emirates flight or partner transaction) must show in a recipient’s account before you can buy miles for him or her.
- Can I purchase additional Skywards Miles?
- Where can I find the "What can I do today?" section?
- What is online booking and how do I use it?