Emirates Skywards: Skysurfers
How do Skysurfers members redeem miles for Emirates rewards or partner rewards?
Emirates flight rewards
There are two ways to spend Skysurfers Miles on Emirates flight rewards:
- A parent or guardian should sign a printed copy of the online reward form which can then be sent to an Emirates Contact Center.
- If you are an Emirates Skywards member, you can book Emirates flight rewards on behalf of a Skysurfers member online, provided that you are the nominated parent or guardian and you have linked your account to your child’s account.
Please note that some rewards may also require a parent or guardian’s credit card number. For instance, a flight reward will require a credit card number to pay the compulsory tax charged by airports for the journey.
To redeem Skysurfer Miles with an Emirates Skywards partner, a parent or guardian should sign the relevant form and send it to an Emirates Contact Center. Skysurfer Miles can be redeemed with the following partners:
Alaska Airlines, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, JetBlue, Korean Air, Qantas, South African Airways, Skysurfers redemption request form
Marriott, Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort & Spa Skysurfers redemption request form
Retail & Lifestyle
- How do young flyers enroll in Skysurfers?
- How do Skysurfers claim missing miles?
- Can I book a reward on emirates.com using Miles from a Skysurfers or Emirates Skywards minor account?