What are the differences between a Skywards Saver flight reward and a Skywards Flex flight reward?
Saver rewards offer exceptional value when traveling in lower-demand periods or when you are willing to choose alternative flights to reach your destination.
- offered on a round-trip basis only, in all classes of travel
- allow a maximum stay of three months
- permit one stopover on your journey
- changes to travel dates after the ticket has been issued incur a fee of USD $25
- canceling an unused ticket incurs a fee of USD $75
Flex rewards provide you full flexibility in making your travel plans. They cost more Skywards Miles than Saver rewards, but they offer more seat availability during high-demand periods and on high-demand flights.
- offered on a round-trip and one-way basis, in all classes of travel
- allow stays of up to one year
- permit up to two stopovers
- changes to travel dates can be made at any time without charge
- canceling an unused Flex reward ticket incurs a fee of USD $50
Was this answer helpful? Yes / No
Thank you for your feedback.