Services by Flight
|From||Dubai, Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|To||Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Kenya (NBO)|
|Departing||Friday, 31 January, 2014|
|Online check-in is available for this flight beginning 24 hours prior to departure.||Check in online|
Services available on the Emirates Airbus A340-500
You will be flying with Emirates on board a four-engine Airbus A340-500, the first of a new generation of ultra long range airliners.
- Entertainment: Choose from hundreds of channels of movies, TV shows, music and games on our inflight entertainment system, ice.
- Seating: Slide the doors closed on your own First Class Private Suite. Stretch out on our deeply reclining Business Class seats, and relax in the comfort of our Economy Class seats.
- Dining: Taste your way around the world with gourmet meals inspired by the region.
- Wines: Choose the perfect complement to a fine meal from our selection of wines.
On-the-ground services for this flight
Emirates' service begins well before and continues after your flight. Your on-the-ground services for this flight are:
- Chauffeur-drive:In Dubai, First Class and Business Class passengers may take advantage of our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service for travel to and from the airport.
Some conditions apply; please see Chauffeur-drive availability page.
- Airport Lounges:At Dubai International Airport, First Class and Business Class passengers have access to the Dubai Airport Lounges.
If connecting with another Emirates flight, First Class and Business Class passengers have access to the Aspire Lounge at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Please note that products and services featured on this website may vary according to aircraft configuration. Aircraft type may also be subject to last-minute changes due to operational requirements.