Services by Flight
|From||Houston, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, United States (IAH)|
|To||Dubai, Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|Departing||Saturday, 9 March 2013|
|Online check-in is available for this flight beginning 48 hours prior to departure.||Check in online|
Services available on the Emirates Boeing 777-300ER
You'll be flying with Emirates aboard a long-range, high-capacity Boeing 777-300ER, one of our newest, most technologically advanced aircraft.
- Entertainment: Explore up to 2,000 channels of on-demand movies, TV shows, music and games on our award-winning entertainment system, ice.
- Inflight Communications: Send messages with seatback SMS, email and satellite phone. Enjoy ice TV Live and mobile phone services on select aircraft.
- Dining: Taste your way around the world with gourmet meals inspired by the region.
- Wines: Choose the perfect complement to a fine meal from our selection of wines.
On-the-ground services for this flight
Emirates' service begins well before and continues after your flight. Your on-the-ground services for this flight are:
- Chauffeur-drive:In both Houston and Dubai, First Class and Business Class passengers may take advantage of our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service for travel to and from the airport.
Some conditions apply; please see Chauffeur-drive availability page.
- Airport Lounges:At George Bush Intercontinental Airport, First Class and Business Class passengers have access to the Executive Club Lounge (Terminal D).
If connecting with another Emirates flight, First Class and Business Class passengers have access to the Dubai Airport Lounges at Dubai International Airport.
Please note that products and services featured on this website may vary according to aircraft configuration. Aircraft type may also be subject to last-minute changes due to operational requirements.