Services by Flight
|From||Dubai, Dubai International Airport, United Arab Emirates (DXB)|
|To||Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International, India (BOM)|
|Departing||Monday, 1 April 2013|
|Online check-in is available for this flight beginning 48 hours prior to departure.||Check in online|
Services available on the Emirates Airbus A330-200
You will be flying with Emirates aboard a spacious Airbus A330-200, known for having one of the quietest cabins in the sky.
- Entertainment: Choose from hundreds of channels of on-demand inflight entertainment in First Class and Business Class. In Economy Class, lose yourself in a selection of the latest and greatest international movies, TV shows, music and games.
- Seating: Lie back on relaxing sleeper seats in First Class, enjoy deeply reclining seats in Business Class and more legroom in our comfortable Economy Class.
- Inflight Communications: Send messages with seatback SMS, email and satellite phone. Or use our mobile phone service to send messages and make calls.
- Dining: Taste your way around the world with gourmet meals inspired by the region.
- Wines: Choose the perfect complement to a fine meal from our selection of wines.
On-the-ground services for this flight
Emirates' service begins well before and continues after your flight. Your on-the-ground services for this flight are:
- Chauffeur-drive:In both Dubai and Mumbai, First Class and Business Class passengers may take advantage of our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service for travel to and from the airport.
Some conditions apply; please see Chauffeur-drive availability page.
- Airport Lounges:At Dubai International Airport, First Class and Business Class passengers have access to the Dubai Airport Lounges.
If connecting with another Emirates flight, First Class and Business Class passengers have access to the GVK Lounge at Chhatrapati Shivaji International.
Please note that products and services featured on this website may vary according to aircraft configuration. Aircraft type may also be subject to last-minute changes due to operational requirements.