Which changes can I make online?
You can make the following types of changes through the 'Manage a Booking' section on emirates.com:
- Dates / Times / Flights
- Origin / Destinations
- Add a stopover / remove a stopover
- Route changes (round trip to one-way, open-jaw etc)
- Change of cabin class (upgrade / downgrade)
- Partial itinerary cancellation (cancel a single leg)
General booking changes:
- Meal requests
- Seat requests
- Chauffeur-drive requests
- Edit contact details
- Update Frequent Flyer Information
Upgrades are not available on certain ticket types. Silver, Gold and Platinum members can also request an upgrade on board. You will be notified during the booking process whether a fare is eligible for an upgrade.
If you need to make other changes, please contact your local Emirates office. If you have booked through a travel agent and have not yet started your journey, we recommend you contact your agent to make any changes.
There may be a fee associated with making changes to your booking depending on the fare conditions of your ticket.
- Does the Skysurfers programme have Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers?
- What are the benefits of Skysurfers?
- How do I book an instant upgrade reward?