Online Booking: Payment options
Where are the real-time banking payments available?
Real-time banking payment options are currently available via emirates.com in the following countries:
- China - IPS (China – part of CUP) – Chinese real time bank transfer. When choosing to pay with the local Chinese card, the online shopper will be directed to Chinese acquirer’s secure payment pages which are presented in Chinese and English languages. The online shopper selects their bank and is re-directed to enter their debit card number and PIN number. The bank will notify the shopper immediately on the transaction’s results. It is a combination of the debit card payment (shopper experience) with real-time bank transfer (payment confirmation process)
- Austria - EPS payment – EPS e-payment is a new payment standard in Austria. E-payment interfaces into online payment systems of Austrian Banks for guaranteed payments. The online shopper chooses EPS. Shopper is re-directed to the banking interface and logs directly to his/hers bank. The shopper confirms the payment to Emirates with his TAN. After the payment has been successfully completed, the shopper is re-directed back to emirates.com with the payment confirmation.
- Singapore - eNETS – eNETS is a very convenient payment method for the shoppers in Singapore. Shopper simple chooses eNETS as the payment method, is then re-directed to the eNETS login screen to select preferred bank, enter log in details and authorize the payment. Once authorized, the shopper is re-directed back to emirates.com with the real-time payment confirmation.
- Germany (1) - Giropay – is a simple, fast and secure online payment method based upon online banking. When paying with Giropay, you are directed via a secure connection to your online bank account at your financial institution. There you log in with a PIN and confirm the payment with a TAN. Giropay was created by Postbank, Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe and Volksbanken-Raiffeisenbanken.
- Germany (2) - Sofortüberweisung - is a simple, fast and secure online payment method based upon online banking. When paying with Sofortüberweisung, you are directed via a secure connection to your online bank account at your financial institution. There you log in with a PIN and confirm the payment with a TAN.
The bank then asks you to enter a number of details and has you authorize the payment. The amount is then debited directly from your payment account and the online retailer is informed that the order has been paid.
- What are the online payment rules?
- What is PayPal?
- How can I log in to emirates.com if I have forgotten my Skywards member number?