Emirates provides a complimentary luxury bus service to passengers travelling to and from Damascus Airport and Homs, Hama and Aleppo.
The bus operates daily.
|Auxiliary code||From / To||Flight No. / Time||From / To|
|BSD||Aleppo / Damascus||EK914 at 17:35||Damascus / Dubai|
|BSA*||Damascus / Aleppo||EK913 at 16:15||Dubai / Damascus|
From Damascus Airport
The bus will be waiting at Damascus Airport in front of the arrival exit (parking area).
It will stop at Homs and then Hama, en-route to its final destination, Aleppo.
To Damascus Airport
Passengers must be at bus pick up points 15 minutes before departure time. The bus will arrive at Damascus International Departures terminal at least two hours before flight departures.
Pick up points
Aleppo: Front of National Museum, end of Baron Street.
Hama: Front of Municipality building.
Homs: Front of Grand Homs Hotel.
Departing Aleppo 09:00 hrs, departing Hama 11:05 hrs, departing Homs 12:05 hrs.
Add one hour on above (winter) timing.
To book this service, please contact your local Emirates office or travel agent. Places must be pre-booked as seats are limited.
Terms & Conditions
- The bus service is operated by a third party service provider, who bears full responsibility for the complete bus journey in terms of insurance and liability.
- Passengers must hold the boarding pass or their Emirates e-ticket to board the bus.
- While there is no porter service available, the bus driver will provide assistance at no extra charge.
- Emirates is not in a position to accept passengers that do not have a prior booking made and/or do not have the boarding pass or their Emirates e-ticket due to limited capacity.
- The bus is operated in Economy Class only.