The browser you are using may not be compatible with the Emirates website. Please note that the Emirates website requires you to use Internet Explorer 9 or above.
If you are encountering problems using a supported browser, you may need to delete temporary files or clear the cache.
- Go to the Tools menu and select ‘Clear Private Data’.
- Make sure ‘Cache’ is selected, then click ‘Clear Private Data Now’.
- Click Reload or press F5.
On Netscape Navigator 4.0 and above:
- Select Preferences from the Edit Menu.
- Click on the ‘+’ to the left of Advanced (the last listing on your screen).
- Click on ‘Cache’.
- Click on ‘Clear Disk Cache’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- You may also need to click ‘Reload’.
- From the Safari menu, click Empty Cache.
- Select ‘Empty’ when prompted.
- Refresh the page.
Was this answer helpful? YesNo
Thank you for your feedback.