View Terms & Conditions.
1. The Emirates Skywards ‘Saudi Arabia Double Miles Offer’ is open to all those who:
- Are Emirates Skywards members or become members by 31st March 2014.
- Purchase and complete issuance of a ticket on eligible flights operated by Emirates between 4th February and 31st March 2014 23:59 (Dubai local time), as per the 'Date of Issue' on the eticket receipt.
- Complete travel between 00:01 on 4th February and 23:59 on 31st May 2014 (Dubai local time).
- Have registered for the promotion before travel commences. Skywards Skysurfers can register only with consent from their Parent/Guardian. Please contact the Emirates Contact Centre.
2. An Emirates Skywards member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies the conditions set out in clause one, will be awarded bonus Skywards Miles in addition to Skywards Miles normally earned in respect of the flight.
3. The bonus multiple is based on the base Miles earned. The bonus applicable for this promotion is 100% extra base Miles for travel completed in Business Class and Economy Class on eligible flights.
4. To qualify for the promotion, the journey must originate from Dammam, Jeddah, Medina or Riyadh to Adelaide-ADL; Algiers-ALG; Amman-AMM; Amsterdam-AMS; Baghdad-BGW; Barcelona-BCN; Basra-BSR; Beirut-BEY; Boston-BOS; Brisbane-BNE; Buenos Aires-EZE; Cape Town-CPT; Casablanca-CMN; Conakry-CKY; Dakar-DKR; Dublin-DUB; Durban-DUR; Erbil-EBL; Frankfurt-FRA; Geneva-GVA; Harare-HRE; Ho Chi Minh City-SGN; Houston-IAH; Istanbul-IST; Johannesburg-JNB; Kiev-KBP; London Heathrow-LHR; Luanda-LAD; Lusaka-LUN; Lyon-LYS; Madrid-MAD; Male-MLE; Manchester-MAN; Mauritius-MRU; Melbourne-MEL; Milan-MXP; Munich-MUC; New York-JFK; Newcastle-NCL; Osaka-KIX; Paris-CDG; Perth-PER; Prague-PRG; Rio de Janeiro-GIG; San Francisco-SFO; Seattle-SEA; Seoul-ICN; Seychelles-SEZ; Singapore-SIN; Sydney-SYD; Taipei-TPE; Tehran-IKA; Tokyo Narita-NRT; Tokyo-HND; Tunis-TUN; Washington DC-IAD; or Zurich-ZRH.
5. If a member has registered for two or more Emirates Skywards promotions and has flown on a flight that qualifies for bonus Miles under each promotion, only the higher of the two eligible bonuses will be earned. This does not apply to the First Flight Bonus which is applied mandatorily.
6. Bonuses apply as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades, or other changes.
7. Bonus Miles will only be credited once the entire ticketed journey is completed.
8. Emirates Skywards members will be notified of the mileage credit in their membership statements or they can view their mileage online at emirates.com
9. Tickets may be purchased directly from Emirates or via travel agents.
10. Any tickets ineligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual are also excluded from earning bonus Miles. These are detailed in the Emirates Skywards Terms & Conditions.
11. Emirates Skywards members must adhere to the Emirates Skywards Programme Rules
in order to remain eligible for the mileage credit.