Car hire rates
|Group||Model||Price|| Supplement per day|
| || ||(US$)||Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)||Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)|
|ECAA||Hyundai 10 (A)||27|| 7|| 3|
|ECMR||Toyota Yaris (M) or similar (Type A)||29|| 7|| 3|
|ECAR||Chevrolet Aveo (A) or similar (Type B)||32|| 7|| 3|
|ICAR||Nissan Tiida (A) or similar (Type C)||36|| 7|| 3|
|CDAR||Toyota Corolla (A) or similar (Type D)||44|| 9|| 3|
|SCAR||Toyota Camry (A) or similar (Type E)||56|| 9|| 3|
Conditions for car hire
- All prices are per car in US Dollars and based on daily hire.
- CDW, PAI, delivery and collection charges are not included and are to be paid locally to the car hire company.
- In the event of an accident, an excess Insurance charge of US$205 (AED750) will be levied.
- Abbreviations: (M) = Manual; (A) = Automatic; PAI = Personal Accident Insurance; CDW = Collision Damage Waiver.
Delivery and collection charges
A charge of US$15 will be applicable for delivery or collection within Dubai. For delivery or collection to or from any other emirate, a charge of US$28 per rental is applicable. PAI, CDW, delivery and collection charges to be paid locally to the car hire company. A service fee charge of US$7 per rental will be applicable at all airport locations at Dubai International Airport.
Any fees/charges relating to road tolls (known locally in the UAE as SALIK) will be handled and paid directly to the local car hire company. Road toll fees/charges are not included in the car hire rates shown.
Terms and conditions
- BUDGET Rent-a-car in Dubai is the preferred car hire company.
- Cars should be reserved by group category only. Budget Rent-a-car reserves the right to substitute equivalent cars when the reserved car is unavailable.
- Drivers are required to produce their original passport as a form of identification.
- Drivers visiting or transiting through the UAE must be in possession of both their original national license of their own country plus an international license.
- For rental in Dubai only, visitors from the below countries are allowed to drive in the United Arab Emirates with their valid national driving license: UK, USA, France, Japan, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Austria, Ireland, Spain, Norway, Turkey, Canada, Poland, Korea, Finland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Romania.
- Visitors from Korea, Japan, Turkey and Greece are requested to have a translation of their license approved by the council or embassy.
- A signed credit card imprint will be taken at the start of all rentals for security reasons, even when the cost of the rental is covered by a voucher. This imprint may be used to cover any additional charges not covered by the voucher, such as fuel, rental period extension, accident or damage charges, toll road crossing (SALIK) and traffic fines.
- Minimum age for groups A-E is 21 years.
- All rentals include unlimited mileage. Fuel is not included.
- UAE SALIK fees/charges are not included. At the time of hiring, the rent-a-car will provide information regarding the toll system and applicable charges, which the passenger is responsible for paying locally to the car hire company.
- Additional drivers are charged at AED 30/US$ 9 per rental.
- All vehicles have a full tank of fuel at check-out. Vehicles should be returned full or fuel charges will be charged at the end of the rental as per the rent-a-car firm fuel rates.
- SALIK (road toll system) is applicable in Dubai. The cost is AED 5 per crossing. Toll fees are calculated on return of the vehicle. This is a government charge.
- A customer notice form should be signed by the renter who will be given a copy of the same.
- A traffic violation administration fee of AED 35 or US$ 10 per traffic violation is applicable wherever violations have been incurred.
- Baby seats suitable for ages 6 to 24 months are available at AED 75 / approx US$21 per seat per rental.
- A GPS navigation system is available upon request at the charge of AED 50 or US$15 per day.
- Insurance covers use in United Arab Emirates only, unless prior agreement is given by car rental company.
- Vehicles are covered by fully-comprehensive insurance as per United Arab Emirates laws. However, a police report must be obtained at the time of an accident or in the case of damage. If the renter fails to produce a valid police report to car rental firm, all charges incurred will be the responsibility of the passenger, even if CDW has been taken.
- No replacement vehicle will be supplied and rental charges will continue until a police report is received along with any other relevant documents.
- In case of an accident and/or damage, the client is required to pay excess liability if CDW is not taken. A valid police report is also required.
- In the event of theft of a rented vehicle, the police must be notified immediately, otherwise cover would be rendered void.
- Punctures, tyre damage, wheel caps, aerials and windscreen are not covered by insurance even after paying CDW, unless the damage is caused as the result of an accident. A police report is required as per contract.
- Off-road driving renders the insurance invalid even after paying CDW.
- Loss or damages to personal items are not covered under the terms of the insurance.
- At the time of hiring, the renter should contact the car rental company head office and inform them of the time and place of collection and take the name of the person to whom they gave the information.
- All terms of business and insurance covered are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.