About Arabian Adventures
Since 1987, Arabian Adventures has been at the forefront of destination management, with its headquarters in Dubai and full-fledged operations in Abu Dhabi and Fujairah and professional associates throughout the Gulf. Arabian Adventures brings to destination management a uniquely creative and innovative approach. Clients’ needs are met with meticulous attention to detail. Delivering a total holiday experience is the Arabian Adventures team of professional, multilingual staff, backed by their own air-conditioned, well-maintained fleet of luxury coaches, city buses, cars and specially-equipped four-wheel drive vehicles.
The wide variety of excursions offered by Arabian Adventures takes you on discovery routes of your choice. You can choose from enchanting dinner cruises down the Creek, to journeys of exploration on the vast stretches of sand, wadis and mountains. Special interest activities such as deep sea fishing, diving and golf are all catered for. For the first time we have also included reduced prices for families who wish to enjoy our tours whilst stopping over in Dubai. Check the special children’s price column on the below Tour schedules table valid for all children aged 2 to 12 years.
Arabian Adventures operates seven days a week and has a 24-hour helpline.
For further information on the range of locally available tours and safaris, please call Arabian Adventures on +971 4 303 4888 or email email@example.com
1st November 2012 to 31st May 2013 and 1st September to 31st October 2013
1st June to 31st August 2013
- All rates are per person in US dollars and are applicable for Dubai Stopovers bookings.
- All meals and soft drinks are included in our safaris unless otherwise stated. Please refer to individual safari descriptions for details.
- Arabian Adventures safari vehicles are long-wheelbase four wheel drives, which are fitted with safety belts and air-conditioning and licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, passengers must wear their seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- Many of Arabian Adventures vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as the safari base.
- Arabian Adventures safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which all adds to the excitement. However, because of the adventurous nature of the journeys and the rough terrain covered, passengers should not participate if their health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments or back problems) may be adversely affected. For this reason we regret we are unable to accept expectant mothers, passengers with back conditions and passengers under the age of six years or over 65 years of age.
- Arabian Adventures recommends that passengers read the Safety Card held by their safari driver/guide in the vehicle before proceeding on the safari tours.
- Passengers are reminded that photography of military and some government installations is prohibited. With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab ladies dressed in traditional attire.
- Seating on all Arabian Adventures tours and safaris may not be pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one four-wheel drive vehicle will be rotated several times.
- Operating schedules and routes of some of our tours and safaris may change during the Holy month of Ramadan and the summer months.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, no entertainment is provided on the Dune Dinner Safari.
- Arabian Adventures reserves the right to cancel any tour or alter any part of the tour at our discretion.
- Guests may be asked to sign a form of indemnity for certain tours and safaris.
- Purchase of any of the products or services described in this brochure and price list is subject to the Conditions of Contract detailed overleaf.
- Schedules, prices, routings and information published here are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change to variation without notice.
- Pick-up and drop-off for all tours and safaris is from Dubai except where specified.
- Littering is punishable offence and guests to be reminded that offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Please refrain from smoking in public areas.
- All tours, safaris and special interest activities listed here may also be booked on private basis. Due to regular patrols of the UAE /Oman borders by the Omani Armed Forces, please ensure all guests carry their original passport whilst joining the following scheduled tour/safaris: Secrets of the Desert, All Points East.
- Due to the location of the Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa
and Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, those requiring pick-up/drop-off for tours will be subject to an extra supplement. This only applies to Tours conducted usually by bus since Safaris' operated by 4WD vehicles remain at the standard tariff prices. Arabian Adventures will send a private car to collect guests to bring them to a central location from where the tours will commence. The same will apply when dropping the guests back at the hotel after the tour and will be priced as follows:
Additional supplement for minimum 4 passengers: USD 20 per person supplement for the return transfer by car. Should there be less passengers to be collected; the total supplement of USD 80 will be charged.
- Arabian Adventures can assist wheelchair-bound guests only on those excursions suitable for wheelchair passengers, some of which can only be taken on private basis – please check and ask for details at the time of request. Wheelchairs should be of a foldable design and guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by able bodied companions. Guests should be advised at the time of booking that the desert camps used for the Sundowner Dune Dinner are located amongst the sand dunes and not ideally suited to wheelchair-bound passengers (including the on-site washroom). However Arabian Adventures will accept wheelchair passengers for the Sundowner Safari provided a private vehicle has been booked to take the guest and family straight to the campsite and no dune drive is involved. For pricing please contact your local Emirates Office or Travel Agent.