These booking terms and conditions govern your booking. Where Emirates books a hotel or other ground service in its capacity as agent of the relevant third party supplier, your contract for that accommodation or service will be subject to the supplier's terms and conditions which could limit or exclude liability to you. No contract will come into existence until we accept your request for a booking and receive full payment in cleared funds.
When you submit your request for a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept (and do accept) these conditions on behalf of yourself and all persons covered by your booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information given to you in connection with this booking by us, or any third party supplier, is passed on to everyone on whose behalf you are making, or have made, the booking. If you are making a booking for more than one person, you are responsible for all payments due from every person for whom that booking is made. All the featured hotels and services are subject to availability.
Validity of prices
All prices featured on emirates.com are:
- Valid from 1st November 2010 to 31st October 2011 unless otherwise specified.
- Based on tariffs submitted by hotels and other third party suppliers and on exchange rates current at time of publishing. Until payment for the booking has been received in full, the prices are subject to change without notice. Your attention is drawn to the Dubai Stopovers guarantee which applies once we have received payment in full.
- All prices are per room in US dollars and indicative only. Payment must be made in the local currency at the place of booking, as advised by the local Emirates office.
Children and infants
There is no cost to an infant sharing with parents with existing bedding.
The selected hotel will permit a maximum of one child under 12 years or one infant to share its parents’ room with existing bedding, with the exception of Ibis Hotels (Deira City Centre, Al Rigga and Al Barsha), Rolla Residence (studio) and The Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach do not allow more than 2 persons (i.e 2 adults, 2 children or 1 adult/1 child) in a room. Al Maha does not allow children under 12 years of age at the Resort.
The child rate includes the cost of breakfast. Some hotels will permit up to a maximum of two children to share their parents' room with an extra bed provided. Please refer to price list.
Dubai Stopovers guarantee
Emirates guarantees that once you have paid for your booking in full, regardless of increases in third party supplier costs or adverse changes in monetary exchange rates, no additional charges will be passed on to you.
Once you have confirmed and paid for your flight, to book a Dubai Stopovers package, all you have to do is simply select your hotel. Bookings can be made through your travel agent or any Emirates office. If the hotel of your choice is not available, we will endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative. At the time of booking, please provide the following information:
- Full name of passenger(s)
- Flight number and arrival date in Dubai
- Flight number and departure date from Dubai
- Length of stay
- Hotel required (with alternative choice)
- Single, twin, triple or quadruple occupancy.
Bookings can be made up to 48 hours prior to your departure for Dubai. Booking well in advance is strongly recommended. Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
A Dubai Stopovers booking entitles you to:
- Accommodation in selected hotel/room type
- American or continental buffet-style breakfast
- Meet and greet service upon arrival at Dubai International Airport
- Welcome Pack, which includes a useful information leaflet on Dubai, two postcards, a tours and safaris brochure, the office number of our supervisor, the name and contact number of the pre-assigned representative and a 24-hour emergency number.
- Vice Versa® card, a premium shopping card offering cash rewards at over 275 partner outlets.
- Return transfers between Dubai International Airport and the hotel.
- All local taxes and service charges.
- Any change in such fees and charges and/or additional fees or taxes introduced by local authorities will be added as and when implemented.
Please note that the airfare must have already been paid for in full before you purchase items from a Dubai Stopovers package. Dubai Stopovers do not include the cost of any item not specifically listed above, such as visas, flights, excursions, tours, etc.
Please note that private car transfers need to be booked separately for arrivals at Terminal 2, Dubai International Airport.
Apart from select hotels with a 24-hour check-in/check-out facility, the check-in time is 1500 and check-out time is 1200. Hotels reserve the right to charge for periods when the room is occupied before the normal check-in time or after the normal check-out time. For your comfort, we therefore recommend that when purchasing the number of nights you intend to stay, you consider whether this covers your early arrival or your late check-out, neither of which is covered by the price quoted on this website.
Please note, it is normal practice for hotels in Dubai to request for a credit card guarantee or deposit at check-in. The deposit is refundable at the time of check-out. However, if something is consumed from the mini bar or restaurant (apart from breakfast), the cost will be deducted from the deposit.
The hotel will provide a sofa/rollaway bed in a double/twin room for a third adult.
Please note that due to construction work in and around beach/city properties, you may experience some disturbance. We regret any inconvenience caused.
- Dubai Stopovers are offered to individual passengers travelling with Emirates to, from or via Dubai. To qualify for the benefits of a Dubai Stopovers package, travel on at least one sector (either into or out of Dubai) must be on Emirates.
- A Dubai Stopovers booking must be made at least 48 hours prior to your departure for Dubai and full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Dubai Stopovers cannot be utilised by groups of more than 10 persons travelling together.
- A Dubai Stopovers package has to be utilised immediately upon arrival and the stay must be continuous. Please check with your local Emirates representative regarding eligibility criteria.
- A maximum of seven nights can be booked with the Dubai Stopovers programme.
|Type of Visa||Price||Validity||Processing time|
|96-hour visa||US$ 62||96 hours||3 working days|
|Normal tourist visa||US$ 76||Stay up to 30 days||5 working days|
|Urgent tourist visa||US$ 110||Stay up to 30 days||3 working days|
Clear, colour passport copies (to be scanned and forwarded by email) are required to process all types of visa, irrespective of nationality.
Please note that the processing time for UAE visas does not include Friday and Saturday as they are the official weekend of the UAE.
- Visas for stays up to 96 hours require documents to be received at least three working days prior to arrival. Point of entry and exit must be Dubai International Airport.
- Visa requirements can change, and it is the responsibility of passengers to ensure that, prior to departure, they hold valid passports and visas both for the UAE and for their final destination.
- Tourist visas to be requested for the following categories of passengers:
- Passengers holding discounted airline tickets.
Condition of stay for visas
Entire stay in Dubai should be booked and confirmed through a Dubai Stopovers hotel.
Arabian Adventures tours and safaris
- Arabian Adventures (PO Box 7631, Dubai, United Arab Emirates) provides tours, safaris, transportation and other activities (“Activities”) to participants (“you” or “your”) either by itself or through its suppliers.
- Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issued in respect of the Activities are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these Conditions of Contract and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who provide Activities to you. Copies of such terms and conditions are available on request.
- Arabian Adventures reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any Activity prior to departure and to decline to accept any persons as a participant in any Activity to be offered in the future.
- Arabian Adventures reserves the right to alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made without notice to you and for any reason whatsoever. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond Arabian Adventures' control, such as the weather, sickness, strikes, disputes and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at the discretion of Arabian Adventures and/or the operator of the Activity concerned, but is not guaranteed.
- The full price of any Activity shall be due and payable when a booking is made and Arabian Adventures may cancel any booking if the full price of the Activity is not paid to Arabian Adventures at least two (2) days prior to commencement of the said Activity. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to commencement of an Activity.
- You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities, and take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity. You must comply with the instructions of any personnel providing the Activity (“Leader”). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behaviour or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the Activity without the right to any refund.
- You acknowledge that Arabian Adventures may not have direct control over the maintenance or safety of all the equipment or machinery used in providing the Activities, nor may it have any direct control over the training provided and supervision of the use of any equipment or machinery used in the Activities.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Arabian Adventures accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with these Conditions of Contract. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. In particular, some of the Activities are potentially dangerous. Arabian Adventures and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimise the risk to you. Nevertheless, if you are participating in Activities that are particularly hazardous, you will be required to sign an indemnity and waiver acknowledgment form before participating in those Activities. To participate in a potentially hazardous Activity, you must read, understand and indicate your agreement by signing the indemnity and waiver acknowledgment form in English before the Activity commences.
- All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.
- The purchase of a voucher or the making of a booking entitling you to participate in an Activity shall be deemed to constitute your consent and acceptance of these Conditions of Contract.
- Advertisers pay for their advertisements to be included in this publication and such inclusion by Arabian Adventures does not constitute or imply any endorsement by Arabian Adventures of the advertiser and/or its products/services.
Amendments, cancellations, no-shows and refunds
All notices of cancellation and amendments must be made in writing. Bookings cancelled after payment has been made and documents issued will be subject to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
- For cancellations and amendments received outside of 72 hours prior to scheduled date of arrival in Dubai, no charges will apply. Visa charges are non-refundable once the visa is arranged - regardless of the time frame.
- No refund will be made for any part of the booking that has not been utilised (e.g. breakfast or other services).
- For cancellation notices relating to all hotels received 72 hours or less prior to scheduled date of arrival in Dubai, including the day of arrival into Dubai or for 'no-shows', the total cost of the booking will be charged. Visa charges are non-refundable once the visa is arranged - regardless of the time frame.
- For amendment notices within 72 hours or less prior to scheduled date of arrival in Dubai relating to the same hotel as previously booked, a one night package charge applies. If the amendment is for a new hotel altogether, then the total cost of the booking will be charged.
- Refunds need to be requested within 30 days of cancellation in order to be processed.
- Non-adherence to the above time frame will lead to forfeit of the refund amount and no future requests will be entertained.
- Visa charges are non-refundable once the visa is arranged.
Emirates liability to you
Where Emirates sells you a Dubai Stopovers service provided by a third party in its capacity as an authorised agent of such third party, it is not responsible for acts or omissions of these suppliers, their employees, agents or representatives, nor for any deficiency in the service provided and, in particular, Emirates has no liability for loss, personal injury or death or other damage of whatever nature however incurred unless such loss is caused by Emirates’ negligence.
- As an international carrier, Emirates is subject to international conventions which govern and may limit Emirates' liability to you in respect of compensation for death or personal injury, loss of, or damage to, your baggage and for delay. The limitations of liability are contained in your ticket and form part of the terms and conditions which govern your carriage by air with Emirates. You acknowledge that the terms which govern your transportation by air, including limits on liability imposed by applicable international conventions, shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.
- Emirates reserves the right to cancel or change any Dubai Stopovers service and is unable to accept any responsibility for loss, damage or expense due to unusual, unforeseeable events beyond Emirates’ reasonable control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including but not limited to delays or changes in schedules, technical or maintenance problems, hotels overbooking or defaults, sickness, adverse weather conditions, natural or industrial disaster, industrial action involving third party suppliers, war, terrorist activity, quarantine or other causes. The traveller accepts full responsibility for such loss, damage or expense.
All information on this website is correct at the time of publishing. Details and regulations are subject to change. Please note that this programme may not be available for sale in some countries as restrictions may apply.