Dubai International Airport's new dedicated terminal for Emirates passengers, replicates the comfort and convenience of flying Emirates on the ground.
The terminal's innovative design will ensure smooth and easy boarding, disembarking and transit, all in a bright, airy, thoroughly modern space.
Features of the new terminal
- 32 gates (including five aerobridges for access to the new Airbus A380 Super Jumbos) and 186 check-in counters mean less waiting and more time to relax and explore.
- Natural light and open spaces create a spacious, serene environment.
- An extensive range of restaurants and bars cater to any taste.
- Explore 10,000square meter of shopping at Dubai Duty Free. Find some of the best bargains in one of the world's great shopping destinations.
- The terminal will be able to handle up to 13,500 passengers during peak hours, all in a built up area of about 1,200,000square meter.
- Five and four-star hotel facilities with over 200 hundred rooms, for passengers with longer transits.
First Class and Business Class Lounges
Emirates is renowned for its First Class and Business Class experience in the air. The upcoming themed lounges for First Class and Business Class at Dubai International Airport bring that outstanding service to the terminal.
The lounges offer showers, satellite television, family facilities and gourmet cuisine, including the unique Show Kitchen, where you can see your food being prepared by master chefs.
Business travellers are catered to with a media and business centre, WiFi internet access and meeting areas, all in a calm, relaxing space.
Styled in a variety of themes, such as Zen Garden, water and fire, the new First Class and Business Class lounges are a haven for business and leisure travellers alike.