Which changes can I make online?
You can make the following types of changes through the 'Manage a Booking' section on emirates.com:
- Dates / Times / Flights
- Origin / Destinations
- Add a stopover / remove a stopover
- Route changes (round trip to one-way, open-jaw etc)
- Change of cabin class (upgrade / downgrade)
- Partial itinerary cancellation (cancel a single leg)
General booking changes:
- Meal requests
- Seat requests
- Chauffeur-drive requests
- Edit contact details
- Update Frequent Flyer Information
Upgrades on certain Skywards Saver tickets using Skywards Miles are only eligible for check-in reward upgrades during online check-in and airport check-in. Silver, Gold and Platinum members can also request an upgrade on board. You will be notified during the booking process whether a fare is eligible for an upgrade immediately following purchase or only during check-in .
If you need to make other changes, please contact your local Emirates office. If you have booked through a travel agent and have not yet started your journey, we recommend you contact your agent to make any changes.
There may be a fee associated with making changes to your booking depending on the fare conditions of your ticket.
- Can I use Chauffeur-drive on trans-Tasman routes?
- How do I change details of my trip after I have completed the booking?
- Can I cancel or make changes to my reward booking?