Are you part of a small or medium sized business, a club or a charity? Then say hello to the most rewarding way for you to book your business travel. Join Business Rewards and start earning Miles for the individual traveller and for the company.
Joining Business Rewards is simple and free - just enrol online at emirates.com. Once your membership is approved you have the choice of booking your company travel online through emirates.com or booking via your nominated travel agent or our Emirates Contact Centre.
Enjoy complete control of your account with a range of online tools to book your company travel, manage or change your flights and any redemptions. Your company Miles earned can be redeemed for flights and upgrades online.
When booking your company travel through your nominated travel agent or Emirates Contact Centre, quote your Business Rewards & Emirates Skywards number. This will ensure you are credited both company and personal Miles.
Administrators are assigned to manage your entire company membership, while up to 80 registered members will have visibility of their own travel itineraries. Each month you will receive a statement with updates on Business Rewards with information on new routes, products and services offered by Emirates as well as updates on your Business Rewards membership and Miles accrued.
There is no better time to join Business Rewards.
Enjoy key benefits such as:
- Earning Business Rewards Miles and Skywards Miles on every flight;
- Receiving 1 Business Rewards Mile for every USD 1 spent;
- Options to book on emirates.com or through either your nominated travel agent or Emirates Contact Centres;
- Competitively priced fares for all classes across the Emirates network;
- Redeem Miles for flights and upgrades;
- Exclusive special offers and discounts with our Business Rewards partners;
- Easy-to-use online tools to manage your account portfolio, active memberships, travel itineraries and reporting;
- The convenience of 24/7 access and seamless online booking process.
Find out more about how the programme works.