How do I enquire about Business Reward Miles missing from my account?
If Miles have not been credited to your account, you can make a Business Rewards Mileage Claim within six months from the relevant flight or transaction date.
Business Rewards Miles may not be credited to your account for three possible reasons:
- The transaction is still being processed. The itinerary is not yet flown or partially flown.
- The booking may not have been made online through Business Rewards and therefore was not recognised as a Business Rewards booking.
- The Travel Agent did not enter the Business Rewards number in the booking.
For bookings which were made without the Business Rewards number, or for which Miles have otherwise not been credited, account Administrators can claim the Miles through the Claim Missing Miles form. (To claim Miles for bookings made before 1st May 2012, please use the Business Rewards query form.)
- Are Business Rewards Miles credited automatically after a flight?
- How do I claim missing Miles from an Emirates Skywards partner?
- How do Skysurfers claim missing Miles?