- Chauffeur-drive service is available to Emirates First Class and Business Class passengers in selected cities in Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East (Service in Hong Kong is available to Emirates First Class passengers only). See applicable restrictions for each city.
- Chauffeur-drive service is only available to First Class and Business Class passengers holding tickets with confirmed reservations in First Class or Business Class on Emirates operated flights (Service in Hong Kong is available to Emirates First Class passengers only). The service is not available to passengers who are waitlisted for an Emirates flight or for passengers collecting tickets on departure.
- Chauffeur-drive service is not available on flights with other airlines and/or where Emirates is the marketing carrier only. This applies to codeshare flights operated by Korean Airlines, Thai Airways, Oman Air and Jet Airways.
- Chauffeur-drive service is not available to minors unaccompanied in the car by a parent or guardian.
- Chauffeur-drive service must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel.
- If the Chauffeur-drive service requested exceeds the specified mileage limits in any given city, passengers are required to pay for the excess mileage at the locally applicable rates. Any charges for excess mileage should be paid to directly to the chauffeur. See mileage restrictions for Chauffeur-drive.
- Passengers from Abu Dhabi not wishing to travel at night may use Chauffeur-drive service either between Abu Dhabi and a hotel in Dubai, or a hotel in Dubai and Dubai International Airport.
- If a passenger fails to cancel his or her Chauffeur-drive booking and the chauffeur car arrives at the appointed time and place only to be sent away, the Chauffeur-drive service cannot be rebooked in conjunction with the same ticket.
- Chauffeur-drive service in many cases is not available to cross national borders of the departure/arrival airport country. Please check with your local Emirates office prior to your Chauffeur-drive booking.
- Should you experience any problems with the Chauffeur-drive service, please contact your local Emirates office.
Chauffeur-drive services are provided by third party suppliers. Emirates is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers, nor for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. In particular, Emirates has no liability for loss, personal injury, or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services unless such loss, personal injury or death is / are caused solely by Emirates' negligence. See also our Terms & Conditions.
Some special fare itineraries may have restrictions on the Chauffeur-drive service. Please check at the time of booking your flights.
Chauffeur-drive service is not available on complimentary tickets or complimentary upgrades from Economy Class to Business Class.
Chauffeur-drive pick-up time should be strictly adhered to, without exception. Pick-up time is not negotiable. Drivers will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which the driver will advise the passenger that he can wait no longer and is being released to the next assignment.